Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BREAKING NEWS! UCS Went to Open Source

Reaction score
The Legit Source Code of UCS has been released by Ultrapowa ( Creator of UCS ) himself.

Quote from Ultrapowa.com

Hi guys,

As you noticed, I've been away the last 2 months.
Changes are occuring in my life, and I won't have enough time to continue working on UCS as I should.

I worked so hard on UCS, I can't just let it die on my computer HDD.
That's why I'm now releasing the source code on GitHub ( ) under GPLv3 license.

I hope some of you will continue the development, and enjoy it as much as I did.

It's been a fantastic adventure since July 2014. UCS has been downloaded almost 1 million times, that's crazy.

I want to say thanks to all of you: Clash of Clan players, UCS users, server owners, donators, dev community, forum members, staff, CoC underground community.
UCS lived thanks to you.

Special thanks also to:
- Eiffel, my friend who supported UCS from the beginning, we had a lot of fun
- Vuldo, skullzboy6, thecheater887 and jda for moderating and keeping the place nice

ultrapowa.com will stay online and remain a place for discussions / support as long as CoC has some players ;)
I'll keep visiting, and may contribute to UCS in the future when I get some free time.

Thanks!

Jean-Baptiste "Ultrapowa" Martin

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Super awesome. I hope that many people will start a private server using this source and create a better and advanced one.

One thing though.. let's hope SC won't patch a lot :(

C# developer
Reaction score
Super awesome. I hope that many people will start a private server using this source and create a better and advanced one.

One thing though.. let's hope SC won't patch a lot :(

The solution file is missing. What a bummer.

And btw, good to know you're playing and interested in developing a server for CoC too.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@sixreygie this is programmed in C# (6?) .NET
xStr0nGx I've already been doing so for months. Never really liked UCS, lots of messy code (ew Reflection for the CSV files, which is extremely bad!!)

Who cares about a solution file? Just make your own project and import all files.

Last edited:
C# developer
Reaction score
@sixreygie this is programmed in C# (6?) .NET
@xStr0nGx I've already been doing so for months. Never really liked UCS, lots of messy code (ew Reflection for the CSV files, which is extremely bad!!)

Who cares about a solution file? Just make your own project and import all files.

Yeah I tried that, and got EVERYTHING messed up, its huge man..
And I don't care much about the CSVs, look at the database structure.. like oh god..
You know hard it is to edit a building via the MySQL?..

Back