Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of Clans private server

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got a few questions for you guys!

1. Do you want to make a Clash of Clans private server? Create your own source or use an existing one to work on?
2. Have you ever played a Clash of Clans private server? Was it disappointing or not?
3. What do you expect to see in a Clash of Clans private server (like custom features?)

If you want to make a private server, but you have no idea what to do/where to start, please let us know! What is unclear for you?

Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1° I had a CoC private server. It had about 15000 players in te database. I used UCS for my server.
2° Yes, of course. The disapointing thing is the fact of playing without going Clan Wars.
3° I want to play CoC Private with all features of the official one.

Loyalty
Reaction score
Why no clan wars?

private servers are not like the official game . in a private server everybody is a th 10 with maxed bases and troops . A clan war is pointless due to the fact that every base is the same . unless a private server maintains like how the official coc is maintaining , then it may be considered . So far all private servers gives you tons of gems .

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
private servers are not like the official game . in a private server everybody is a th 10 with maxed bases and troops . A clan war is pointless due to the fact that every base is the same . unless a private server maintains like how the official coc is maintaining , then it may be considered . So far all private servers gives you tons of gems .
In my opinion giving a player tons of gems is really bad. Doing so will only get your players bored really quick. I would just have a special rate for gems, elixir, gold and darkexilir. Also different shield times too.

People wouldn't be bored quick, but they get a maxed base way faster than the original game.

About Clan Wars I disagree too, Clan Wars isn't all about a maxed base, it's also about your attack strategy. If you suck at attacking, believe me, having a maxed base won't help you win a war ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. You can use old UCS source code since they recently went closed source (Not recommended and only supports 8.332.16 so you would have to update ClientHome as well as ClientAvatar since new things need to be encoded for the profile). You can also build on CoCSharp which supports 8.709.16.

2. Yep, I play on them all the time and I of course own my own. Playing on the private servers never get old for me :)

3. I mean if someone could work a functional scrip to encrypt the SC files from a decrypted state that would be lovely. Then we can return to doing custom town halls and troops. The possabilities are endless with customizing the game with CSV files. They are also super easy to decompress (LZAM or LZHAM can't remember).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You are more than welcome to advertise your Clash of Clans private servers for free on our toplist

Back