Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your thoughts on December update.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Share your thoughts on this december update.

For me this update will really make the game interesting and a bit difficult. Which is more fun.
Farming isn't dead.. haha phew. It will be easier now to look for huge bases. Although sniping is dead, we are able to find those 80% bases that just hid themselves with snipes (damn this statistics xD

Finally the snipers are condemned back to hell. I did too, but it was no fun, frikking boring.

And also I am looking for active clan where I can chill and farm and war whenever I want.

Let the discussion begin

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am really excited about this update. I seriously love Clash of Clans, so I will have to get used to all of this.
Though I trust their developers for 100%, it will make the game better. Ofcourse some things will get tweaked in a future update, but that's to keep us all satisfied.

I almost never sniped townhalls, only if it was worth the bonus loot, so I am happy I am getting some competition now.

I am an almost maxed out TH10 and I will wait before I go to th11. Why? If there aren't many TH11, the only thing I will get is less loot....

Waiting on the next sneak peeks and I am already excited. They must release some awesome offensive stuff as TH11 is getting really OP stuff.... it's already OP and that new TH11 defense hasn't even been revealed. I do think it will not be quite the same as we've seen already. So yeah I am waiting for a new troop or improved troop (not a crappy minion ... )

For those who say farming is dead... that's not true at all. There will still be dead bases and you will still be able to get all loot from it...

Can't wait for the Golden Hour! To 'snipe' TH's for a massive amount of loot! Troll!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am th9. Walls to lvl 9 almost. 20 remaining maybe? Defenses are still th8. So I am fairly new to th9.

Having freeze in lvl 9 th. Hmm lets see what good it does haha.
I like lvl 6 minion better than the lvl 7.

And the new sneak peak #8 is witches lvl 3. This will definitely be used in th11.
I feel valks should get some kind of buff too in the udpdate.
I don't see much valkyrie attacks. Heck I have only seen one in war thats it.

The +30 seconds is indeed helpful

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The UPDATE is live!!

The new loading screen!! This is just perfect!!

BGdwCro - Your thoughts on December update. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
You guys saw the third Hero that you can use now? My TH isn't very high yet so anyone know if its an usefull one? I've read that you need a certain amount of troops on the field before it gets active or something.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys saw the third Hero that you can use now? My TH isn't very high yet so anyone know if its an usefull one? I've read that you need a certain amount of troops on the field before it gets active or something.

Hi there !

I am a TH11 player with the Hero at lv 5 and the Eagle Artillery under construction. I've seen my EA in action during war, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference at lv 1 yet. Only saw one attack, so I would have to wait and see what happens in the defenses.

The lv 5 hero is really useful! It's ability is that all troops within a certain range (including the hero itself) are invulnerable for 3,5 seconds. I use the ability to screw troll bases. I deploy all three of my heroes (where bombs and heavy damage are plus the resources you weren't able to get first) and immediately activate all three abilities starting with the GW's ability. In that way all three of my heroes didn't receive any damage and I steel lots of loot haha

Not to mention you can use the new ability to delay the other heroes ability!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was hoping for a Christmas loading screen, big disappointment . well but updates is just ok. but its kind of not balance

Back