Your thoughts on December update.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    1,846Posts

Your thoughts on December update.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Share your thoughts on this december update.

For me this update will really make the game interesting and a bit difficult. Which is more fun.
    Farming isn't dead.. haha phew. It will be easier now to look for huge bases. Although sniping is dead, we are able to find those 80% bases that just hid themselves with snipes (damn this statistics xD

Finally the snipers are condemned back to hell. I did too, but it was no fun, frikking boring.

And also I am looking for active clan where I can chill and farm and war whenever I want.

Let the discussion begin
    Selling 8gb i5 4 Cores Dedicated Server. 1gbps download, unlimited bandwidth with500 gbps DDoS Protection
    PM Me.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    4,119Posts

Re: Your thoughts on December update.

I am really excited about this update. I seriously love Clash of Clans, so I will have to get used to all of this.
    Though I trust their developers for 100%, it will make the game better. Ofcourse some things will get tweaked in a future update, but that's to keep us all satisfied.

I almost never sniped townhalls, only if it was worth the bonus loot, so I am happy I am getting some competition now.

I am an almost maxed out TH10 and I will wait before I go to th11. Why? If there aren't many TH11, the only thing I will get is less loot....

Waiting on the next sneak peeks and I am already excited. They must release some awesome offensive stuff as TH11 is getting really OP stuff.... it's already OP and that new TH11 defense hasn't even been revealed. I do think it will not be quite the same as we've seen already. So yeah I am waiting for a new troop or improved troop (not a shitty minion ... )

For those who say farming is dead... that's not true at all. There will still be dead bases and you will still be able to get all loot from it...

Can't wait for the Golden Hour! To 'snipe' TH's for a massive amount of loot! Troll!
    Quote Originally Posted by mavin0107 View Post
    can anyone tell me how to make pokemon system in lithium work cuz i try to go to a map have pokemon but there are no pokemon in that map
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    ps... if you dont like butterflys then ur a homo.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    1,846Posts

I am th9. Walls to lvl 9 almost. 20 remaining maybe? Defenses are still th8. So I am fairly new to th9.

Having freeze in lvl 9 th. Hmm lets see what good it does haha.
    I like lvl 6 minion better than the lvl 7.

And the new sneak peak #8 is witches lvl 3. This will definitely be used in th11.
    I feel valks should get some kind of buff too in the udpdate.
    I don't see much valkyrie attacks. Heck I have only seen one in war thats it.

The +30 seconds is indeed helpful
    Selling 8gb i5 4 Cores Dedicated Server. 1gbps download, unlimited bandwidth with500 gbps DDoS Protection
    PM Me.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    1,846Posts

The UPDATE is live!!

The new loading screen!! This is just perfect!!

PM Me.

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    BelguimLocation
    1,227Posts

You guys saw the third Hero that you can use now? My TH isn't very high yet so anyone know if its an usefull one? I've read that you need a certain amount of troops on the field before it gets active or something.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    4,119Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whoami1995 View Post
    You guys saw the third Hero that you can use now? My TH isn't very high yet so anyone know if its an usefull one? I've read that you need a certain amount of troops on the field before it gets active or something.
    Hi there !

I am a TH11 player with the Hero at lv 5 and the Eagle Artillery under construction. I've seen my EA in action during war, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference at lv 1 yet. Only saw one attack, so I would have to wait and see what happens in the defenses.

The lv 5 hero is really useful! It's ability is that all troops within a certain range (including the hero itself) are invulnerable for 3,5 seconds. I use the ability to screw troll bases. I deploy all three of my heroes (where bombs and heavy damage are plus the resources you weren't able to get first) and immediately activate all three abilities starting with the GW's ability. In that way all three of my heroes didn't receive any damage and I steel lots of loot haha

Not to mention you can use the new ability to delay the other heroes ability!
    Quote Originally Posted by mavin0107 View Post
    can anyone tell me how to make pokemon system in lithium work cuz i try to go to a map have pokemon but there are no pokemon in that map
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    ps... if you dont like butterflys then ur a homo.

MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    99Posts

I was hoping for a Christmas loading screen, big disappointment . well but updates is just ok. but its kind of not balance

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    BelguimLocation
    1,227Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoorBell View Post
    I was hoping for a Christmas loading screen, big disappointment . well but updates is just ok. but its kind of not balance
    You think the new hero is To OP or what do you think that inbalances everything

BannedRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    North CarolinaLocation
    856Posts

Love the new update. Glad the fixed the Th9 crashes while building Xbow. Join the clan RaGEZONE (Rainbow shield) If you want too :)

Advertisement