Waste LandZ (New Emulator Coming Soon) By |GC| Griffon Clan |GC|

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wolfy23

thumbs up Waste LandZ (New Emulator Coming Soon) By |GC| Griffon Clan |GC|

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Waste LandZ

Welcome to Waste LandZ Emulator by Griffon Clan. I'm |GC|Wolfy and I'm the Clan leader and pretty much corresponding Coordinator for the emulator. I am not the Dev Lead but I speak freely and here is why I think you should get this game.

* We now have an Anti-cheat implemented, though not 100% full proof, which anti-cheat is.

*We are a professional mature bunch, though not the most skilled, we don't tolerate bullshit nor do we listen to every kid that come's to our TS or Emulator that cries me a river. Nothing perfect happens nor is something good made over night and this is being done with our own funding.

*Here we offer a safe haven for your gaming needs.
    -Why not a PVE Server ? no point, you basically take away the need to even try to survive, Zombies aren't a threat and also what would be the point of spiking up the zombie count. Added lag?
    -PVP we allow PVP though due to a low or small player base and impatience of the the major Online player demand, it's been a slow climb.
    -Why not open the emulator to the Public. Hm it is the fact that you can DL the game and reg via Dev or admin from TS3 or Clan site or FB means anyone can and why that way. This way we the administration get to see who we allow and filter out the bad-eggs even kids and assholes who'd rather troll than make the game worth while.

* Here in wastelands We want to promote a True survival experience in gaming. This ain't Call of duty nor is it BF3 so at least even if there are pvp players unlike Deadz, Apocalypse End,etc... You can literally loot, farm and roam the surrounding map.

*Loot Rating =75% worthwhile though it can be changed this allows the player base to switch from PVE -PVP and PVP to PVE

- For me as a Dev/player and I never spawn my self loot though unless a new player needs help i do so with out worry. Now if i do for someone and another hasn't received my help don't feel left out i cant always help everyone.
    -Where would be the fun if all you do is find guns and loot every where :) this makes it worth while and makes you have to be on guard.
    -I myself as a dev have found enough in 3 days worth of gaming to open my own trade shop.
    -Now Players wont only be stuck up north PVPing all day long You will need to go south or to certain downs to farm.

Changes will take place soon also Loot spawns will be more probably edited. Understand most emulators have skilled teams or individuals This is a clan effort via trial and error. You can criticize or even troll and do what you want but at the end of the day we cater to people who want to enjoy the game for what it is for and for people who want to support a helping hand not those who complain and hack at the same time.

Like our FB page and sign up ^^ We invite Clans and players to come make the emulator worth while. We'd like to make it PVE-PVP orriented and evened out so that both player bases enjoy and dont always clash.

Spoiler ! Long Term Goals.
    -New map to be originally made and not taken from war ink.
    -Modified map for PVP/PVE use which would lessen PVE clashes and trolling of none PVP players, Which would be more for PVE or PVP servers. But first we'd like to further improve the original map where no one seems to really bother trying.

Anyways on behalf of G.C. and the emulator We wish to see you in game and welcome you some day and for those who have had more bad than good to say thanks for your support but we prefer Legit people who want good not same ideas that other emulators offer. We want to make WarZ not be DeadZ or those brazillian or private emu's.

You Can Register by sending us your email and a desired password. To do so you can either sign up on our clan site and message Me the account details. or go to our FB page would be preferred. Both ways allow you to keep up to date with whats happening. you can also get a speedy account sign up via team speak If i'm available. Accounts are usually done either 10 min or and hour after leaving it but if im available it can be done within a 5 min. Please Download the game prior to asking so you can verify if your account works upon log in.

Clan site : http://griffon-clan.com
    EMU site/forum :Temporary Forum site http://griffon-clan.com/wastelandz
    Team Speak 3:
    griffonclan.no-ip.biz

Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waste-...57132574366582

We Welcome everyone but we try not to allow much Br or RU players due to their hacking tendencies and lately German players. But everyone is welcome until found guilty ;)
    okay this is the Download links most of you have been asking about.
    Download Links:

Direct Download for the Full Client:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!YQQzlKJS!OHTLDB...lco_zk0cwnvWuk

You need this Launcher Download in order to play:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!xIFXnZzI!F87LwX...mHu4IK0tH57p-8

Last edited by Wolfy23; 29-08-13 at 02:56 PM. Reason: forgot to add a few things

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts
    Hey.. Wish you good luck but answer are you from Brazil?

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again

Wolfy23

Re: Waste LandZ (New Emulator Coming Soon) By |GC| Griffon Clan |GC|

no lol this is a none brazil emulator :) mainly international gamer clan making this emulator :)

Most like this is only gonna be catered to english speaking or players from the west and EU . and we're doing this privately so as to have little to no hackers more over easier to deal with and its only gonna be an open beta when we have enough support and figured its okay to open also with a anti-cheat. We aren't trying to rush things like the rest and thanks :D for the good luck :P we're hoping to be the next nexus and even better XD

ARFF

I can't wait, look siiick!! :D

Wolfy23

Me either :3 :P We'll maybe have a test run this weekend and probably have the beta run next week and start with a 50-80 players just depends who all actually contact or join the clan lol.

Gonna be Mainly friends of friends and a few invited guests along with the Clan of course to have a go at it :D

Wolfy23

New Updates ^^

Wolfy23

Further updates can be reached at our temp forum site for Waste LandZ :http://griffon-clan.com/wastelandz

- patch notes should have info on the updates concerning the game
    -Announcements should also have updates in terms of release dates and other need to know info.
    Last edited by Wolfy23; 05-07-13 at 11:55 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

This looks amazing! Cant wait to see how it turns out (:

Wolfy23

Me too :3

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    CroatiaLocation
    474Posts

Here's a piece of art for WasteLandZ that I've made yesterday.. hopefully there will be more, (and there will be big changes to the launcher as well! :) )

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

!NON-BRAZILIAN MADE!

This is what I love :D

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again

Wolfy23

Haha yeah .. non Brazilian made and actually working to improve the existing map and making the game awesome. we should have a launch of our beta run sometime friday or saturday :) & there goes the close beta :D

Wolfy23

Alright Our close beta testing is open or well more accurately Some time within the next 18 hours. We're still working on the Serial Keys. You may register on our clan site to get your chance to game as you need to missing files if have the Full Client. We will have it available via Direct Download or torrent. but more info will be given later on the temp Forum site located in our clan Page.

*Expect to see a few major glitches not fixed yet and also Certain locations with loot or no loot. Other stuff that may seem out of sync is an influx of loot spawns. Consider your loot being a gift :) Once the these bugs are fixed you wont be finding stuff like sniper rifles that easy. So if you're a trader ...horde and stalk pile now while you can.

*If caught hacking..you will be banned and understand this we have your ip seeing as you will have to register on our site or in the coming days on our forum site. You wont get in or enjoy this emu because we wont tolerate any crap.

*NEED TO KNOW INFO. For Brazilian and Russian players, no offense but you will be refused or banned ;) I don't trust any of you If you feel you would like to prove you dont hack... you can appeal but sooner or later on off you will hack and i will eventually ban all of you just because your fellow country men feel the need to cheat the system.

*Feel free to donate to further help and advance our progress ;) playing free doesn't always mean free lol but its for your benefit haha Bu all in all Welcome to Waste LandZ and i hope you enjoy

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    CroatiaLocation
    474Posts

Sweet wolfy!

and I still hate the game for being so damn ugly!! D: it lowered the fidelity of my hard work :(
    hmmm..

disappoint? I am devastate.

Wolfy23

LOl yeah well we cant have everything we want but oh well fact is our emu should be live after this evening though lol we'll be doing a lot of testing on the first week XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement