*sadistic mean looking face pose*
    hmmm..

disappoint? I am devastate.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    CroatiaLocation
    474Posts

Re: Waste LandZ (New Emulator Coming Soon) By |GC| Griffon Clan |GC|

With my past experience with customizing game looks.. in past few days I've came up with this..
    I'm working on the code simultaneously as I work on the design because I've seen similar things before and I know how to modify these, and if my calculations are right, this will be released soon as well..

Tell me what do you think.

Attachment 134684

for now I've mostly coded out and designed the login.. I'll be going to next pages soon enough.
    hmmm..

disappoint? I am devastate.

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts
    Oh did I say Good Luck? Good Luck man! Actually liked Region Restriction. It is like a real game.

Sent from my Lt28at using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you see this, that means it's 1-6 AM for me...

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again

MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

Please help me Launcher (try1-try2-try3) error.give me new launcher pls

Wolfy23

Sigh um are you one those guys who are trying to use the same FULL CLIENT GAME FILES for various Emulators and just updating from the launcher -.- Because that will not work. If you were one of those who blatantly went ahead and Download the game from our torrent we barely placed up for primary testing of the launcher and the game it self then .-. too bad i cant help you yet. What you guys fail to realize is Patience.

A proper Download link and a fully updated torrent will also be placed here later at a given time.

*NB Anyone wanting a serial key will have to wait a bit more or try to contact us :) but for the time being we're working on that. !Patience

InactiveRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    150Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haci5 View Post
    Please help me Launcher (try1-try2-try3) error.give me new launcher pls
    Yeah you still need the game.ini and launcher.cfg

Wolfy23

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!YQQzlKJS!OHTLDBdR9IaoAMBqLhD01QTAElVqMlco_zk0cwnvWuk

Waste LandZ.torrent

okay this is the Download links most of you have been asking about.
    Download Links:

Torrent Link : Waste LandZ.torrent

Direct Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!YQQzlKJS!OHTLDB...lco_zk0cwnvWuk

*NB-Need a key ? contact us on our Team speak 3 server or Clan site:
    + Team Speak 3: griffon-clan.teamspeak3.com
    +Clan Site : Griffon-clan.com
    Contact Wolfy /Stealth - Russians and Brazilians aren't allowed in ;)

You must register on the clan site to gain a Serial Key. This is so we can keep an account of who you are ^^ at least until Our forum site is up. If you would have notice we do also have a temp site up.

Wolfy23

Um been noticing a few players hacking, even if we have a small player base .. we've banned a few players already and so far its clean. Anyone wanting to game in our emulator has to come into our team speak and if i or Stealth are around refer your email and log in credentials you want ur account to be. Within a 24 hours ur account will be active. or depend if theirs a bulk then you will be added asap. IF you come into the game.. stop asking devs to make it day time.. and stop begging for us to pvp we want to game just as much and if there is no one else on at the time other than a few... at least be happy that there isnt any issues in terms of hackers. Its a closed beta for a reason (testing).... If you want to PVP go ahead .. Clans who want access to our emu are welcome though if found hacking don't expect us to sit quietly and allow some to stay .-. friends of friends will be banned ;) NON tolerance people. People who donate and pretend to be nice ...just because you come in claiming ur know stuff or was a dev in another emu means you will gain some position. This is not dead ...apoc or any emulator out there that has time for childish games. But other than that Welcome to Waste LandZ and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Wolfy23

Alright look people... I've been seeing alot of people coming into ts3 asking for an account.. instead of asking me for an account Just leave your email pls and then we'll add you at the end of the day in bulk ok. or depending on the time zone you might be added all together.

your email and a password to the launcher... ..it's confidential lol ur giving it to a dev so stop being paranoid we're just doing things manually :) Sure its a closed beta but we're allowing for pve and pvp.. we might set up a pve server only if we have the player base and they ask for it

Wolfy23

:3 bunker in colorado map :D new additions but now theres a hunt to find this secret .. 90,000 in game cash for first person to find it :P

Wolfy23

Thread updated. Though things are slow we hope we can expand our player base and we welcome Clans interested in playing on a clean start. Interested parties are to refer all player accounts via 1 txt file sent to me over skype which will be given to Dev incharge.
    What is needed? Just your email and a password you feel comfortable with. For any random player or players just add me on skype and leave me a message with your email and desired pass and state why you added me also pls.

Wolfy23

:) anyone who's interested in trades if You decided to join the emulator and you've found stuff you'd like to trade it for feel free to stop by my trade shop ^^ http://www.griffon-clan.com/wastelan...ush-trade-shop

Still looking for more players ^^ it's a close nit community with rarely any issues with hackers. Thanks and hope to see you soon in game

lonelypotato

My god this thing is terrible, no loot, not as good as other emulators, basically the same thing as WarZ, I tell him what would make the game better, and he says "well you can pay for that". I ask him if they will add PVE servers to practice teamwork and farming, then he says "no, we want you to PVP." I ask him if they will up the loot spawns since they are shit, he says "we don't want everyone to PVP". I ask him to up the med spawns, since they are only in 1 town, and he says "we have lives"... My 11 year old friend could do that in 5 minutes. I tell him that he has to up the loot, and he bans me from the teamspeak... This emulator is the worst I've played yet...

Wolfy23

Alright Waste LandZ officially has a working Anti-cheat, though working it's still in a trial test run not a perfect thing but it should stop most hackers and for the hardcore .-. newbs who cant play fair well we can deal with them manually. Still discussing whether to make it an open emulator where you just need to register but i think we will still do manual additions via personal request on teamspeak 3 or on fro our FB page. People who go to the clan site please leave a message with your email and a random password .-. dont be so dumb to think we want ur email pass >> we aint got time to bother with ur personal shiz lol. But for those looking for clean PVP i hope i your patient enough and smart enough bring your friends and actually go in and wait and see ...When a few see you play they will come in and its been the same with everyone just crying pvp and they dont push their weight into actually going in server.

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

Rate loot very high?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement