Rate loot very high?
    It's OKAY :)

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    20Posts

Re: Waste LandZ (New Emulator Coming Soon) By |GC| Griffon Clan |GC|

Quote Originally Posted by lonelypotato View Post
    My god this thing is terrible, no loot, not as good as other emulators, basically the same thing as WarZ, I tell him what would make the game better, and he says "well you can pay for that". I ask him if they will add PVE servers to practice teamwork and farming, then he says "no, we want you to PVP." I ask him if they will up the loot spawns since they are shit, he says "we don't want everyone to PVP". I ask him to up the med spawns, since they are only in 1 town, and he says "we have lives"... My 11 year old friend could do that in 5 minutes. I tell him that he has to up the loot, and he bans me from the teamspeak... This emulator is the worst I've played yet...
    thanks for sharing that, will be sure not to bother trying this if they have these garbage spawns with trash devs

Neil Wieczoreck

i'm new to thisemulator and i cant get on all it says is updating is the server down or am i doing something wrong??

Wolfy23

PVP event this weekend to spark a bump in player usage :) prizes will be given .... http://www.facebook.com/events/456212834486126/ sign up people ^^ should be hack free ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptik1993 View Post
    thanks for sharing that, will be sure not to bother trying this if they have these garbage spawns with trash devs
    I'm the owner for this emulator. Now a few things to inform people :) As much as i'd like make a perfect emulator ^^ and do what ever you want . How can you train team work on a pve server where you dont get hit and take no damage more so how can we institute changes if people with rude attitudes and big baby maturity come in crying and bitching about every single flaw in the game yet. We're a small dev team and its a private emulator catered to anyone who wants to play in peace and not have to run and hide from people hacking. out of the 200+ players that have bothered to Download and or register for an account 50% of have been either rejected or banned due to hacking or having more than 1 individual hacking. We even just lately added an anti-cheat that blocks a few hacks but we cant be blamed for a shitty anti-cheat when payed hacks keep evolving every so often. also Reason why i said no pvp yet is because 50% of the player base are pure newbs they barely just started and love to pve though they pvp on occassion having assholes like mr. Lonely potato come in and speed hack or if not hack come and snipe every living thing moving . Then so happen to T-bag and when players leave there goes the player base and goes his need to PVP... So when im paying my own cash or i have donators paying for my shitty server their getting what they want. IF you want to cry and moan and talk bad go off to those infested emulators run by unprofessional immature kids. Over 50 people come into my TS trolling and crying for a dev position Im not that childish to respond and allow any lil kid to access my game like in Apocalypse end. And i definitely wont spoil this emulator with Crazy loot spawns and PVP 24/7 where why u cant move an inch with out being sniped or shot at.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Wieczoreck View Post
    i'm new to thisemulator and i cant get on all it says is updating is the server down or am i doing something wrong??
    last 2-3 weeks the server was down due to a faulty update its back up...if you havent noticed on the clan site or even the facebook page for this emulator... there is a new launcher which only using that you can log in and play. Also if you experience crashes ... or you cant seem to open the launcher its because your firewall or anti-virus or even maybe vpn connection is blocking it. Ive had multiple individuals cry about our game is crap when they realize it their faults for it so make sure you have a capable PC or laptop etc.

I run my game on a crappy samsung laptop and it runs like a boss with little to no crashes at all !

Okay people i've seen and heard from a lot of players wanting to play but cry there isn't much PVP but this is because they don't try to even play :) But to supplement and give them a type of solution.

IF you participate ^^ make sure you sign up here http://www.griffon-clan.com/wastelan...2265-pvp-event thats the event attendance.

Now why ? well this is for your fun but to be really sweet and fun and kind and lovey dovey XD here's a gift from Wolfy:

The MVP or MVT(most valuable team XD ) Will get a loot package of individual gear which you will find handsomely appealing more so i'll give you the option of 1 Item that doesnt spawn yet on the map.

Loot Package consists of:
    *Military Ruck
    *Gillie Suit (rare)
    *1 Sniper rifle (AW Magnum)
    *1 Rare Spawnable Item
    *2 Assault Rifles (Night Stalkers)
    *5 MRE's
    *5 Medkits
    *Attachments for 1 AR/Weapon

Participant loot packages are just as golden but winners wont be getting this lol ^^

*1 Large Back Pack
    *1 Night Digital Armor
    *1 Scar Night Stalker
    *1 Honey Badger
    *2 MRE's
    *1 Medkit +3 Bandage DX
    *2 Cmags

Rules of this Event :) ...

*No sniping allowed. If caught sniping and breaking the rules, it will result in a ban for 24 hours or to the reaming or ending of the ending of the planned event.

*All Participating players Must Join our TS3 server and be there during the event. If found that you're playing and you're not in the TS3 we will ban you from the server for 24 hours because We'd like to keep a watchful eye on each player ^^ and easy access to Dev Support. Possible Hacks you need to record this and have it sent to us for verification.

http://www.facebook.com/events/456212834486126/ Sign up :) for pvp event

Neil Wieczoreck

this past weekend participating???

did i read this right???

Participant loot packages are just as golden but winners wont be getting this lol ^^

*1 Large Back Pack
    *1 Night Digital Armor
    *1 Scar Night Stalker
    *1 Honey Badger
    *2 MRE's
    *1 Medkit +3 Bandage DX
    *2 Cmags

So just because i participated for last weekend, the treat that you gave us (letting us play) and all the fun i had! we get this as well??? well me and everyone else that did we all get this????? When?

Neil Wieczoreck

well ok then! what happened to this emulator???? ive been waiting and waiting nothing!

well tried to find griffon clan and site no longer on guess safe to say this is done! sad i really thought this was going to be great too! ok i guess time to look for another emulator

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    4Posts

You get banned when someone say that your hacking, they dont have any proof but you get banned.
    Nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement