Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash Of Clans File server.

Reaction score
Well... I don't normally do this as I am a Developer + Moderator, it doesn't reflect a good image, but since the author has been perma banned by a super+... I will post the unpacked source code version of his files.

Version 0.4 unpacked, in the attachment

DO NOT ASK or REQUEST that i hack / crack / or unpack or release anything of sort for you. This is the only exception where i will forward on the leaked unpacked files.

Good luck to whoever is interested.

~ Jangan

(NOTICE: As of 3 days ago, suepercell re-did their entire encryption system, no one knows how its done anymore ... maybe in few days)

View attachment Ultrapowa Clash Server.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Well... I don't normally do this as I am a Developer + Moderator, it doesn't reflect a good image, but since the author has been perma banned by a super+... I will post the unpacked source code version of his files.

DO NOT ASK or REQUEST that i hack / crack / or unpack or release anything of sort for you. This is the only exception where i will forward on the leaked unpacked files.

~ Jangan

(NOTICE: As of 3 days ago, suepercell re-did their entire encryption system, no one knows how its done anymore ... maybe in few days)
well, he got baned because of his signature.hahahaha
but thanks for your share anyway.hihihihihi

Reaction score

~ Jangan

I've done it aswell, I've found a non-confused version on their website, which was way easier to decompile.
Thank you a lot!

Reaction score
Version 0.4.2.0 11/16/2014
Fixed issues

Constructing worker buildings no longer prevent UCS from saving player's data

New features

UCS now supports latest Clash of Clans version (6.322)
Client version check (in order to force update) is now optional
Server code has been fully reworked to support future updates

Known issues

Clan features have been disabled due to recent CoC update and will be fixed soon
Troops, heroes, and spells upgrades are not saved

version update =D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.....
I already Install the server to my windows 7 and by using Hamachi i can log In without network IP, but the problem is when i go to attack mood the program stop and i have to log again.

# Sever UCS 0.4.2.0
# Using Bluestacks for PC.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
any one has a server files that already compiled

Back