Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ucs 0.7.2.1 With 8.5xx Support (bomb Tower And Later) + Important Notice About Upcomi

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
Has been passed since I post something. So how are you guys? I hope well.
I wanted to personal post this because we started important changes in UCS development.

1. First, as you all can see, thanks to our dev team, update are coming more frequently.
  2. Second, is that we switched back again to close source. (but on github you can still find the ucs 0.6 source)
  3. Third, we have changes our releases strategy: We first release new versions to donators then after some time the version goes public available.

Since Ultrapowa community was opened (more than 2 years ago) a lot of things are changed.
Starting from his founder, Ultrapowa, that has been busy on other project and due to this was forced to quit from ucs development.
For who is with us since the start, you know, Ultrapowa community got his gold and bad period.
Now I think we are rising from our ashes again and..."we are making ucs great again!" (self quote eheh)
After this little introduction, I'm here to announce you that starting from the next ucs release (probably with the latest coc update) we will enable the license system:
UCS will be always free, we do this as passion, and we like to see all these servers running ucs. we are so proud of what we have made!
But, as we all know, there are some servers that are biggers than others, and with their bigness they are making a decent quantity of money (talking about 5 figures revenue not just xx$) thanks to advertising on their sites.
For little servers, actually the license system will lead 0 changes: there will be always an free ucs version.
At the moment, we are just planning the best strategy to make everyone happy, so futher news about this license system will be aviable here on our forum in the futher weeks.
This was only a little, mandatory brief for you, because i think the community should always know what is going behind the scenes.
After this, i'm proud of announce the latest ucs releases

0.7.2.1 with 8.551 support!

Change logs:

• 8.551 Support (Soon 8.709!)
  • Clan Challanges
  • New GUI
  • New Parser Commands
  • New Auto Updater
  • New Version Checker
  • Bookmark Clans now
  • Edit War Base now
  • New GameOpCommands (like /status for the latest Server Statsu)
  • Load now Clans to the Memory
  • Full rework on Networking
  • Full rework on Saving
  • Auto detect dead Clients and drop them
  • GameOpCommands
    /status (Show the latest Server Status in the Inob)
    /userinfo (shows the Player Info in the Inbox)

Bugs:

• Troop training, as hot fix we just insert all troops unlimited in PVP/PVE
    luis R - Ucs 0.7.2.1 With 8.5xx Support (bomb Tower And Later) + Important Notice About Upcomi - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:

Software:

Patched Apk:

Let us know your feedback!
Eiffel, ultrapowa community team.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
Has been passed since I post something. So how are you guys? I hope well.
I wanted to personal post this because we started important changes in UCS development.

1. First, as you all can see, thanks to our dev team, update are coming more frequently.
  2. Second, is that we switched back again to close source. (but on github you can still find the ucs 0.6 source)
  3. Third, we have changes our releases strategy: We first release new versions to donators then after some time the version goes public available.

Since Ultrapowa community was opened (more than 2 years ago) a lot of things are changed.
Starting from his founder, Ultrapowa, that has been busy on other project and due to this was forced to quit from ucs development.
For who is with us since the start, you know, Ultrapowa community got his gold and bad period.
Now I think we are rising from our ashes again and..."we are making ucs great again!" (self quote eheh)
After this little introduction, I'm here to announce you that starting from the next ucs release (probably with the latest coc update) we will enable the license system:
UCS will be always free, we do this as passion, and we like to see all these servers running ucs. we are so proud of what we have made!
But, as we all know, there are some servers that are biggers than others, and with their bigness they are making a decent quantity of money (talking about 5 figures revenue not just xx$) thanks to advertising on their sites.
For little servers, actually the license system will lead 0 changes: there will be always an free ucs version.
At the moment, we are just planning the best strategy to make everyone happy, so futher news about this license system will be aviable here on our forum in the futher weeks.
This was only a little, mandatory brief for you, because i think the community should always know what is going behind the scenes.
After this, i'm proud of announce the latest ucs releases

0.7.2.1 with 8.551 support!

Change logs:

• 8.551 Support (Soon 8.709!)
  • Clan Challanges
  • New GUI
  • New Parser Commands
  • New Auto Updater
  • New Version Checker
  • Bookmark Clans now
  • Edit War Base now
  • New GameOpCommands (like /status for the latest Server Statsu)
  • Load now Clans to the Memory
  • Full rework on Networking
  • Full rework on Saving
  • Auto detect dead Clients and drop them
  • GameOpCommands
    /status (Show the latest Server Status in the Inob)
    /userinfo (shows the Player Info in the Inbox)

Bugs:

• Troop training, as hot fix we just insert all troops unlimited in PVP/PVE
    luis R - Ucs 0.7.2.1 With 8.5xx Support (bomb Tower And Later) + Important Notice About Upcomi - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:

Software:

Patched Apk:

Let us know your feedback!
Eiffel, ultrapowa community team.

Im proud to be the first to feedback after use.

Thank you for this!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty more power!!! by the way the its outdated client version needs to be update coz it wont work anymore..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im proud to be the first to feedback after use.

Thank you for this!

Hey bro, how to set up and login to server?
I saw some tutorials where you need a rooted android to edit the hosts file to connect, here is the same?

Small guide would be perfect.

Back