Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create your own Clash of Clans Private Server

Reaction score
These days, we can see a lot of new Clash of Clans private servers with unlimited Gold, Elixir and Gems. If you want to create you own modded server, this tutorial will show you how. This tutorial is for both iOS and Android. It’s very simple and does not take a lot of time. Just follow these simple steps!

Note: Only rooted Android devices and jailbroken iOS device can join!
Remember: Backup your current village first!

Here is the screenshot of a private server:

vergil250493 - How to create your own Clash of Clans Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Creating Clash of Clans Modded Server Tutorial

Download the latest Clash of Clans server files at here:
Extract the downloaded (RAR) file, then open the extracted folder.
Open the .exe file to start the Clash of Clans server.
Open your RUN Window (Windows button + R) then type cmd for going to Command Prompt.
Typing ipconfig then press Enter.
At Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection line, copy and remember your IPv4 address.
Follow these steps to join the CoC Private Server:

For Android Users:

Download Host Editor: . This application requires rooted devices.
Tap + Add Host button (top right) to add new host option:

vergil250493 - How to create your own Clash of Clans Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Type your IPv4 Adress in the IP Adress field. Type gamea.clashofclans.com in the Hostname field:

Tap to + Add Hostname.
Uninstall your Clash of Clans.
Download it again from Google Play Store.
You’ve done.

For iOS Users:

Download iFile from Cydia.
Open it then find / >> etc folder.
Find the hosts file, open it with Text Editor.
Add new line: {Your IPv4 Address} game.clashofclans.com
Example: 1.1.1.1 game.clashofclans.com
Tap to the return button once (Very important).
Save your hosts file and close iFile.
You’ve done!
I play CoC Private Server sometimes to troll my friends by showing them my modded base lol.

Credits: by Clasher.

Hello!
Yes, a new release here! As someone may know, we are planning to release new version weekly.

Change log:

Fixed the problem displaying "ucs started on 0.0.0.0", now it displays the IP from where the UCS is listening.
Ucs unique feature (patching server,GUI,etc.) have been enabled for all plans (exl. lite)
Ucs now display when a new version is out like a "notification" instead to shutdown if using an old version.
License system improvements.
Fixed some commands that could make Ucs crash.

All the license will work with the new version.

How to get a lite license:

License Center The key will be send to your email.

How to get a plan:

Go here , choose which plan you want, and proceed via PayPal.
Pm Eiffel with the following template:

"Hello I'm “Name”, I've bought a “PlanName” Plan, The donation number is "Donation number" I hereby acknowledge That I have read, understand and agree to the terms of Ultrapowa and relative software “UCS” EULA and TOS

3. In about 24 hours, we will provide you the plan you choosed.

4. Don't forget to enter your key in the config file (config.ucs)

Useful:

Documentation 2.0

Extra Downloads

Patched APk :

Patched IPA :

Bug Reports:

Thanks,
The Ultrapowa Team.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a great copy paste from the internet LOOL , but then again , I won't blame you , it's the only available way to make a clash of clans server. +1 for the effort :)

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be ways where we won't have to do this, (Dedicated CoC Server source?) Then a client source we can edit the server IP's in? Maybe in the future?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hopefully there will be ways where we won't have to do this, (Dedicated CoC Server source?) Then a client source we can edit the server IP's in? Maybe in the future?

this might sound crazy , but shouldn't it be possible to have bluestacks on a vps and have the server hosted from it? :p

Reaction score
this might sound crazy , but shouldn't it be possible to have bluestacks on a vps and have the server hosted from it? :p
No, USC (Server files) are hosted on your PC, then you edit your host file in your android device in order to actually connect to the server you have running on your PC if im correct.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, USC (Server files) are hosted on your PC, then you edit your host file in your android device in order to actually connect to the server you have running on your PC if im correct.

you do realize you can use a windows vps which is the same?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So then, to do this without a jailbroken phone, you just need to run your own DNS server. Simple. Any download links without those godforsaken offer or questionnaire things?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Just a quick post to update anyone who is still interested in creating there own Clash of Clans private server.

I recommend you do not host your server using UCS. Heres why. A couple of days ago my friends and I (Mind you we are all private server developers and did work on UCS) re worked a new exploit that has been in UCS for a long time so basically at this point its very simple for someone to step in and crash your server using this exploit.

My recommendation: Use CoCSharp. Although the emulator is lacking features it fully open source on GitHub (Just search CoCSharp) and you can then push your own add ons to it. F7's a nice guy so don't worry. Also the emulator supports the latest Clash of Clans encryption (Crypto8) as well as the update (8.709.16) and will continue to support the latest updates.

Any other questions don't hesitate to PM me I'll reply as soon as I can.

Enjoy!
~CrayCray

P.S Also stay tuned for our new emulator that is in the works aka ClashServer. Also sorry for bumping such an old topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
quero abrir meu proprio servidor, e quero levar isso a sério, o que você me recomenda procurar, comprar ou fazer ? pois estou disconfiando do limite de conexão de player nas UCS do ultrapowa

I want to open my own server, and I want to take it seriously, what do you recommend I look for, buy or do? Because I am disconfirming the connection limit of player in UCS of ultrapowa

Back