1Posts

Re: How to create your own Clash of Clans Private Server

Download link down.

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

Hello guys!

Just a quick post to update anyone who is still interested in creating there own Clash of Clans private server.

I recommend you do not host your server using UCS. Heres why. A couple of days ago my friends and I (Mind you we are all private server developers and did work on UCS) re worked a new exploit that has been in UCS for a long time so basically at this point its very simple for someone to step in and crash your server using this exploit.

My recommendation: Use CoCSharp. Although the emulator is lacking features it fully open source on GitHub (Just search CoCSharp) and you can then push your own add ons to it. F7's a nice guy so don't worry. Also the emulator supports the latest Clash of Clans encryption (Crypto8) as well as the update (8.709.16) and will continue to support the latest updates.

Any other questions don't hesitate to PM me I'll reply as soon as I can.

Enjoy!
    ~CrayCray

P.S Also stay tuned for our new emulator that is in the works aka ClashServer. Also sorry for bumping such an old topic.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2004 Join Date
    凸(¬‿¬)凸Location
    469Posts

please update the link.
    H̺̣̯̻̥̖i̜̯̹͉,͕ ͙͍͔͚̺͕̤͎̪I͕͇͔'͕̗̫̺̱͙m͍̩̘ͅ ͇͓͖̤̝̩͕Z̥̭̠̲̬͎̖̙i̖͚͔̞͉m͉̹̲̭̬y̤̭̱
    ̟͓̣͓̥.̘̱ͅ

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zujirawa View Post
    please update the link.
    UCS is closed source and are limiting the maximum connections allowed to a server owner unless you pay large amounts of money to them.

Good luck!

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    185Posts

! Re: How to create your own Clash of Clans Private Server

quero abrir meu proprio servidor, e quero levar isso a sério, o que você me recomenda procurar, comprar ou fazer ? pois estou disconfiando do limite de conexão de player nas UCS do ultrapowa

I want to open my own server, and I want to take it seriously, what do you recommend I look for, buy or do? Because I am disconfirming the connection limit of player in UCS of ultrapowa

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shyon View Post
    quero abrir meu proprio servidor, e quero levar isso a sério, o que você me recomenda procurar, comprar ou fazer ? pois estou disconfiando do limite de conexão de player nas UCS do ultrapowa

I want to open my own server, and I want to take it seriously, what do you recommend I look for, buy or do? Because I am disconfirming the connection limit of player in UCS of ultrapowa
    Use CoCSharp! UCS is charging plans up to $30 per month.. Unless you got a lot of money if your pocket than use CoCSharp. The lite/free plan only allows up to 350 players (I could be wrong but last I saw it was that). On the other hand if I do not like either and you have some extent of knowledge in C# or any other language than write your own emulator based on the UCS source code for reference.

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    chianLocation
    5Posts

Is the server side a Java file? I don't know how to start the Java framework game, please help, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Is the server side a Java file? I don't know how to start the Java framework game, please help, thank you,,,friend

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

can other players join the private server that been created?

My iPhone is jailbroken and this worked on my iPhone as well. Just edited the host files and this did the work. However, I also found an actual private server for Clash of Clans with unlimited resources.

You can check it, here.

Blog: Clashroid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement