Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create your own Clash of Clans Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quero abrir meu proprio servidor, e quero levar isso a sério, o que você me recomenda procurar, comprar ou fazer ? pois estou disconfiando do limite de conexão de player nas UCS do ultrapowa

I want to open my own server, and I want to take it seriously, what do you recommend I look for, buy or do? Because I am disconfirming the connection limit of player in UCS of ultrapowa

Use CoCSharp! UCS is charging plans up to $30 per month.. Unless you got a lot of money if your pocket than use CoCSharp. The lite/free plan only allows up to 350 players (I could be wrong but last I saw it was that). On the other hand if I do not like either and you have some extent of knowledge in C# or any other language than write your own emulator based on the UCS source code for reference.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the server side a Java file? I don't know how to start the Java framework game, please help, thank you

Is the server side a Java file? I don't know how to start the Java framework game, please help, thank you,,,friend

Back