Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a custom APK for your server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
In this tutorial i'm going to show you how to create a custom APK to your UCS Server.So, you need the Clash of Clans original APK, Notepad++, a free account at Freenom.com and WinRAR.Open WinRAR and go to the CoC APK file and open it.
Hadagalberto - How to make a custom APK for your server - RaGEZONE Forums

Then, go to '\lib\armeabi-v7a\' and extract 'libg.so'.

Open the file using Notepad++ and Ctrl+F and type 'gamea.clashofclans.com'.Go to your Freenom account and 'Register a new Domain' (you can also do it with your domain), create a domain with exactly 19 chars.

Choose any of the free domains available, click 'Get it Now!' and 'Checkout'.

This step is the most important!! Click on 'USE DNS' and a 2 texbox in front of 'IP Adress', put your server IP. Click 'Continue'Agree with the terms and click 'Complete Order'Now copy your new domain name and replace 'gamea.clashofclans.com'. Then save the file and add into the same folder in WinRAR. Then close WinRAR.

If you want to have Clash of Clans official server and yours on the same cell phone, you should use .
Open your .apk file and click 'Common Edit', change what you want and save!
Test your new Clash of Clans Server!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice tutorial. This will come handy for bluestacks players.

Isn't it possible to have 12 chars only? And then just put `http://` in front of it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to use 'http://' you can. But remember that 'gamea.clashofclans.com' has 22 chars and if you don't use 22 you will get an error while opening CoC, asking to remove and reinstalling the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe your .apk is damaged.
Do you want the latest CoC apk?

Reaction score
yes can you please share it here :)

Done following your guide but when i try to install the .apk on my bluestacks i got an error see image below

GXPHWnQ - How to make a custom APK for your server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something happened when you signed the apk.
Try using another signer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, upload it. Do you want that i change name and pakage name? For have official coc too.
Or send the Freenom Domain in a PM.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, upload it. Do you want that i change name and pakage name? For have official coc too.
Or send the Freenom Domain in a PM.

i pm you my freenom domain i think you have the latest coc so i just give you only the freenom domain and btw can you please change name also so i can install the coc without unistalling the original coc Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
perfect, can you give us tips for change name and package ?

if i want edit csv file (i use crypt and decrypt tools) i need change manifest too no ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have change domain and signed apk, it's fine, next step change package name ^^ waiting your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post edited with that information.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Hadagalberto sir the file that you send me it loads the original coc not on my server,,

After installing i open it then it says "Download Content" after that it loads again and open the original clash of clans

Back