Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a custom APK for your server

Reaction score
ok thanks ill try this out

still same sir, i already use a vps and i already update the DNS IP of my Freenom after installing the file it keeps Downloading Content then loads the original coc

By the way what version coc the file you gave me?

Reaction score
If you want to use 'http://' you can. But remember that 'gamea.clashofclans.com' has 22 chars and if you don't use 22 you will get an error while opening CoC, asking to remove and reinstalling the game.

This is the same thing as edit a IP of main or laucher using Hex Editor, you should have in mind where the IP start so you start with your IP , if your IP smaller that original you just need fill with space characters thats remain to be same value.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the same thing as edit a IP of main or laucher using Hex Editor, you should have in mind where the IP start so you start with your IP , if your IP smaller that original you just need fill with space characters thats remain to be same value.

Thanks, e como dizemos no Brasil: Obrigado mano!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys can someone tell me how set a UCS Server and how to create our own coc im new

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the server side a Java file? I don't know how to start the Java framework game, please help, thank you

Back