Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delphi MapleStory Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Supports GMS,KMS,EMS,MSEA,BMS

Programming Language:
Delphi XE

Graphics:
Asphyre Sphinx

Developers:
Elem (main coder)
Hendi48 (WZ Library)

Download:(EXE+Source)

Skills shortcut:
A: Holly Arrow
S: Intrepid Slash
D: Rolling Spin
F: Genesis
G: Meteor Shower

Z: Final Blow
X: Flame Gear
C: Inferno
V: Blizzard
B: Dragon Strike

Elem8100 - Delphi MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Incredible job Elem8100, keep up the good work.
Who knows, maybe one day you'll catch up to NoLifeStory :D
Your physics could use some work though, the ground feels all slippery and in some places I fall through the ground entirely.
Also, you forgot to handle moveType for obj's. The rotating suns and bobbing moons in the maps next to papulatus in ludibrium don't move in your client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Incredible job Elem8100, keep up the good work.
Who knows, maybe one day you'll catch up to NoLifeStory :D
Your physics could use some work though, the ground feels all slippery and in some places I fall through the ground entirely.
Also, you forgot to handle moveType for obj's. The rotating suns and bobbing moons in the maps next to papulatus in ludibrium don't move in your client.

Thanks for the suggestion.I'll add them next time.
But my goal is catch up Nexon--the same as official client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Im not even that suprised by what youre able to do anymore, Elem, its simply amazing :).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any progress or thoughts on networking? Or is this going to be another single player only client?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll consider it when most of offline feature is finish.

well you better start thinking about it. if you don't make room for networking you're going to have a painful time working it into a standalone client.

Reaction score
well you better start thinking about it. if you don't make room for networking you're going to have a painful time working it into a standalone client.
I know this from experience when I was writing NoLifeStory. Trying to add networking to what was built as singleplayer was an extremely painful process and I basically gave up on that. Feel free to completely disregard my years of experience and try anyway. After all, learning from your mistakes is one of the best forms of experience.

Back