Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Understory Continent, Questline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone, I would first like to give credits to all the following, for helping me develop this what I think will be a great idea for a server/edit or whatever you want to call this:
Credits:

MoopleDev, for having a great source that the server will be based on.
Haha01, for having a great map creator and repacker that allows me to make such objects with ease.
Toby Fox, for creating the wonderful game Undertale, and all the music that goes with it.
FightDesigns (owner and creator of future legends) for inspiring to create custom content as well as helping me with some other things .
And Wizet, for creating Maplestory.

Preamble:

So here we are 2016, Maplestory's community is rapidly declining on all fronts, and losing all sorts of fanbase, but they do have a fairly simple client (from what I understand). And in large due to the private server community has been making it fairly easy to make custom content. (Thanks Haha01) I am not a strong coder, nor a dedicated learner you can even and most will call me a leecher. However I think this idea is fairly sound and will work out quite nicely once a complete project. Thanks to me being able to leech off the community which most everyone has at some point. I think this should be a fairly knowledgeless task with just a bit of creativity and a lot of hard work.

How the quest-line is intended to work:
Battles will occur every (to be determined) seconds, teleporting you to a map with the following: A Npc(for deciding actions), a scripted mob (varying in health), and an exit portal (runaway). Every map that is in undertale, is intended to be found. Story line will follow nearly, if not word for word. Genocide/pacifist are both available. Puzzles will be changed to fit maplestory's play style along with reactors.

If you would like to support this project, i.e by giving a hand in scripitng or any other way please Pm or email me.

Last edited:
Back