Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13151617181920212223
    MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    7Posts

Re: [C++] Journey Client v83+

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Fraysa View Post
    The client is intended to work with a normal MapleStory server, so if you try to run a server based on say, MoopleDEV, it should work just fine.
    a quick update: I'm still working on this and I'll probably get some more features done in the winter break. one major change that anyone following should be aware of: The client will not be compatible with standard v83. I instead want it to be a fully custom version so I can use my own systems and stuff instead of nexon's. Examples of this will be things like: Damage calculations on the server instead of the client, a different system from the mob/npc controller's nexon uses and re-structuring of packets.
    If anyone wants to test the client, they will have to use my test server uploaded here: https://github.com/SYJourney/JourneyDEV/

from journey himself at start of development it was ment to be compatible with v83 but after the recode he made his own so packets after login are completely different now

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,817Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicskymi View Post
    a quick update: I'm still working on this and I'll probably get some more features done in the winter break. one major change that anyone following should be aware of: The client will not be compatible with standard v83. I instead want it to be a fully custom version so I can use my own systems and stuff instead of nexon's. Examples of this will be things like: Damage calculations on the server instead of the client, a different system from the mob/npc controller's nexon uses and re-structuring of packets.
    If anyone wants to test the client, they will have to use my test server uploaded here: https://github.com/SYJourney/JourneyDEV/

from journey himself at start of development it was ment to be compatible with v83 but after the recode he made his own so packets after login are completely different now
    wait so are u SYjourney or what

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    212Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraysa View Post
    wait so are u SYjourney or what
    Read at the end he is not journey

Edit
    Last edited by mchronos; 25-08-17 at 01:33 PM.

Advertisement