Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C++ Maplestory client [JourneyClient fork] \\ nx_edit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is a release; it's not in "Releases" because this poop sure aint finished, but it's a release because i sure aint workin on this poop again ever, period.

this is basically spoonfeeding, all the work apart from the original/abandoned JourneyClient is my own. bunch of bug fixes, added features, optimizations, etc., whatever.

nx_edit is NOT expected to be in an operational state, it will probably work though, fiddle around with it. if it segfaults then blame the fuckers who made because i didnt break it, and run in debug mode because then that poop usually goes away.

the client was developed against HeavenMS on the server side.

USE THIS FOR NLNX WHEN COMPILING THE CLIENT:

READ THE README(S).

do not, and i mean DO NOT, contact me about this (or anything directly maplestory related). if anyone posts here in the next while and is feeling real lucky, i may respond if i happen to feel like it maybe.

P.S.: i swear to god, if anyone distributes binaries of either of these things without respecting the licensing (GNU AGPL v3.0, you bunch of vainglorious schlimazels) i will sm,ite you

Back