Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C#]MapleStory Shop SQL Creator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After development I'll upload to Github!

VTK3xYo - [C#]MapleStory Shop SQL Creator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting development, however I think these have been made several times. Should support all of the new values for higher versions, things like tokens and tabs and all that other new stuff. ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting development, however I think these have been made several times. Should support all of the new values for higher versions, things like tokens and tabs and all that other new stuff. ;P
Maybe Price Quantity is related to the token shop :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about a visual shop creator using a binary file that contains the data for items? Then you can filter them and drag it to quickly create a shop.
hmm... like a hacreator?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mind explaining what you would use it for? From the SS it looks exactly like if you were just entering the values into a DBMS GUI. So I don't see what the point is? If you want to make something that is more intuitive to use, why not just make the GUI look like a Shop in game, with an item search and dragging item icons into the shop to add them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind explaining what you would use it for? From the SS it looks exactly like if you were just entering the values into a DBMS GUI. So I don't see what the point is? If you want to make something that is more intuitive to use, why not just make the GUI look like a Shop in game, with an item search and dragging item icons into the shop to add them.
Nice idea!

Back