• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Go] v62 server and web client - waple

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey.

currently building a server in Go, i will be using the web client progress to show the product of the source.
this is my thread to track progress.
pics soonish.

sign-up for email notification when it is ready.

love,
archxiao.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heres an update.

git repo is uploaded. im thinking a week or so until ive finished implementing the rest of the graphics code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client development is currently stale because im working on server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Development has resumed for the client. Code will be receiving updates in the next few days.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seems promising. If it's anything like what the other guy showed, I'd be interested in contributing. I'm pretty decent at front-end and JS (ES6, async/await, generators, Promises, Websockets, Node, etc).

Back