Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v.111 Localhost that works on Windows XP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will help teh nooby 111 servers good job bby.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Isn't this the same as this? Looks exactly the same to me.

Reaction score
Isn't this the same as this? Looks exactly the same to me.
kevintjuh93 - v.111 Localhost that works on Windows XP - RaGEZONE Forums

1.That one does not work with Windows XP.
2.The thread starter is the same person.
3.LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.
4.The file is differently named.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Work on win 7?

yeah it appears to work. The noobs can have v111 to themselves now :) v111 can now be considered the new v83. Let's just hope that public v112+ sources don't get released :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah it appears to work. The noobs can have v111 to themselves now :) v111 can now be considered the new v83. Let's just hope that public v112+ sources don't get released :(

Not that hard to update a source. And plus there was already a re-director released I don't understand what you mean by noobs can have v111 to themselves now. This has got nothing to do with noobs, just because you feel under powered (possibly due to lack of knowledge) doesn't mean that you need to discriminate the new comers.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not that hard to update a source. And plus there was already a re-director released I don't understand what you mean by noobs can have v111 to themselves now. This has got nothing to do with noobs, just because you feel under powered (possibly due to lack of knowledge) doesn't mean that you need to discriminate the new comers.

Yasen is just a big poop mouth talker dont mind him :)
OT Nice relesed

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yasen is just a big poop mouth talker dont mind him :)
OT Nice relesed
extremely hilarious coming from you, though it is partly true. And what i meant was that most people wouldn't be able to update from v111 to v112+ because of like 4-5 structure changes as well as opcode changes.

My definition of a noob is a leecher who doesn't know any better and asks questions every 2 seconds over things they could figure out themselves by taking a closer look. Yours may differ from mine. v111 used to be "exclusive," meaning that the average noobie wouldnt have a source with much updated besides in-game packets. When i say they can have v111 to themselves now i mean that now there's not many differences from v83; theres a working localhost for XP and vista, and a mostly complete source for it. Funny how when Jay says "This will help teh nooby 111 servers" you don't respond to him at all; are you his boyfriend or something?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
extremely hilarious coming from you, though it is partly true. And what i meant was that most people wouldn't be able to update from v111 to v112+ because of like 4-5 structure changes as well as opcode changes.

My definition of a noob is a leecher who doesn't know any better and asks questions every 2 seconds over things they could figure out themselves by taking a closer look. Yours may differ from mine. v111 used to be "exclusive," meaning that the average noobie wouldnt have a source with much updated besides in-game packets. When i say they can have v111 to themselves now i mean that now there's not many differences from v83; theres a working localhost for XP and vista, and a mostly complete source for it. Funny how when Jay says "This will help teh nooby 111 servers" you don't respond to him at all; are you his boyfriend or something?

Thing is you insult them everyone starts as a noob and I remember how much you used to qq and ask for help before as well. Dont forget where you come from.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thing is you insult them everyone starts as a noob and I remember how much you used to qq and ask for help before as well. Dont forget where you come from.

Of course. I call myself a noob all the time. I recognize that recently i've been going overboard with some of these posts and I apologize; I'm not trying to make myself look like i'm better than anyone; i'm still pretty noob, but everyone learns something new every day :)

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
May I ask why Yaseen is trying to bring down the motivation of the community? God.. this community sucks poop.

@OP: Great job Kevin, hope that everyone gets to learn from somewhat, somehow..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pretty hardcore noob here. Not gonna go crazy with it don't worry, just wanted to say this is a very helpful release for us newbs and I'm giving you your much deserved thanks. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the release! When I use it on XP, it makes it to login page, but keeps saying "your account ID doesn't exist". Do i have to change something in the source files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The account was already registered...

Back