Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Delphi] MapleStory GM Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Updated:
-Fixed Pet, Familiar bug
-Added character change skin
-Added some skills (only for newer version,old Maple doesn't work)

Dude, if you separate the gameplay part and include networking, could be a open source client

Looks really, really nice btw.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is such a well-made tool! It was a lot of fun going into maps I never really saw because I don't play modern MapleStory.

By the way, the physics reminds me a lot of a game that Crrio used to host which is Henesys Chat. Is this pure coincidence or is some inspiration taken from that?

P.S: The Display Tab name is not translated ;)

FYI, Henesys.chat physics came from NoLifeStory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I often use MapleStoryDB2, this update version 2019 is very good. With the update of the Maple Valley client, the software loading WZ slowly appeared problems. I have sent you as a friend and can contact you to fix it when I find the problem. In the past, I had to wait for others to reprint it on the website, but this time I finally found you. In particular, I hope you can make a new WzCompare program, because HaRepackerEX4 only Windows XP can run Windows All 64 system, the software can not be opened. Thank you very much for your efforts and wish you and your family happiness !

Hello, I often use MapleStoryDB2, this update version 2019 is very good. With the update of the Maple Valley client, the software loading WZ slowly appeared problems. I have sent you as a friend and can contact you to fix it when I find the problem. In the past, I had to wait for others to reprint it on the website, but this time I finally found you. In particular, I hope you can make a new WzCompare program, because HaRepackerEX4 only Windows XP can run Windows All 64 system, the software can not be opened. Thank you very much for your efforts and wish you and your family happiness!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wonderful program, quite amazing of the work you have done with it!
i wonder if you could add a way to save as PNG with "transparent" background?
that would preserve the opacity of the objects/tiles.

the display let u show different things, a way to click on a object and hide/show it would be nice.
so, if I want to hide a house, but not all other objects.

also, if its possible to save the character with the skin and all the animation frames?
so it will save as "character1_d1.png,character1_d2.png,character1_d3.png" for the default standing"?
also with transparent background? and if possible also choose the state, if climbing, moving, standing?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wonderful program, quite amazing of the work you have done with it!
i wonder if you could add a way to save as PNG with "transparent" background?
that would preserve the opacity of the objects/tiles.

the display let u show different things, a way to click on a object and hide/show it would be nice.
so, if I want to hide a house, but not all other objects.

also, if its possible to save the character with the skin and all the animation frames?
so it will save as "character1_d1.png,character1_d2.png,character1_d3.png" for the default standing"?
also with transparent background? and if possible also choose the state, if climbing, moving, standing?

This is not BannedStory just have similiar features.The main goal and purpose is client emulation.I have no plan to add that.
You can try MapleStoryDesign

or this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
getting error loading maps, aka can't use this (v208.3) was working fine in 206

I get this error when I try to load any map the first time after setting the loading directory for maplestory.
k69Kjt3 - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

when I try to load any other maps after that first error it just keeps giving this same error :
JwrwIZG - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

and after I exit the program, after getting these errors, this is the error I get :
W7xkOSJ - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow looks amazing, works perfectly fine with me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updated:
-Fixed KMS,KMST dump error
-Added Android
-Spawn other player

XasYxQ1 - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

bfg2x8K - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know if you handle bug reports, but here's still an example version where the tool is quite buggy

This is the very last version of JMS before big bang

Example of problem:

dJUxUgy - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Fantastic tool by the way I love it very much c:

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some of JMS .img files have weird encryption thing, my wz lib can't deal with it. Also,you can't open Npc.wz/9000021.img , 2023000.img...etc with HaRepacker.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updated:
-Use new render engine, the performance has significantly improved
-Some bug fixed
-Added mini map and some UI(only for new version)
-Export avatar's frame
-Added screen enlarge function
-Drop consume,cash,etc

zr8EXFy - [Delphi] MapleStory GM Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updated:
-Fixed some mob dump error, Fixed Familiar dump error(for new version)
-Added pet's equip
-Pet、Android's label ring match each individual
-Added consume effect、totem effect
-Show/disable back and front

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please make a short guide on how do I actually run it after compiling all files into the path direction folders? Thanks!

Back