Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Delphi] MapleStory Map Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job!
IS the background suppose to move when I go to all the way to the right and hold -> then <- ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
uh... it says not allowed or something.... whats wrong with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, but would it be possible to resize the rendered map?

I think the current size is a bit small, and it would be nice if the screen automatically fits the window upon maximizing.

Reaction score
Wow. This is amazing. Thanks!
Is there some way to export the map with the background? That would be an excellent feature so that people can make backgrounds.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updated:

*Some fixed/Rewrite code.
*Add NPC's chat balloon
*Add Reactor
*Add Maple TV
*Auto drop boss(Zakum,Horntail,balrog...etc)

Download:

Elem8100 - [Delphi] MapleStory Map Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Elem8100 - [Delphi] MapleStory Map Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, this is awesome. I am trying to make maplestory clone, and I am struggling with how to render the map with the map wz xml. Would you mind write a tutorial or just a brief description about what each value in the xml means, and how does it define the rendering. Also, how do you implement the foothold? I mean the collision between the foothold and mobs when they jump. I know that this is open source, but I don't know delphi.....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, this is awesome. I am trying to make maplestory clone, and I am struggling with how to render the map with the map wz xml. Would you mind write a tutorial or just a brief description about what each value in the xml means, and how does it define the rendering. Also, how do you implement the foothold? I mean the collision between the foothold and mobs when they jump. I know that this is open source, but I don't know delphi.....

There is retep998's NoLifeStory(C++)
or check this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG, why hasn't this popped up earlier?! Thanks.
Also, I think NoLifeStory is deleted.. or the download link doesn't work, at least for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMG, why hasn't this popped up earlier?! Thanks.
Also, I think NoLifeStory is deleted.. or the download link doesn't work, at least for me.
You can find NoLifeStory here:
You can find the really old NoLifeStory here:

Wof

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Sir Elem,

I'm new to this forum and I saw your tool in this forum maplestory map render 2 days ago. It is an amazing tool by far. But just wondering, is there a way to change the movement speed of the emulator? I try to edit the physics file in maplestory but the emulator doesnt seem the pick up the movement speed from the physics file.

Reaction score
Hi Sir Elem,

I'm new to this forum and I saw your tool in this forum maplestory map render 2 days ago. It is an amazing tool by far. But just wondering, is there a way to change the movement speed of the emulator? I try to edit the physics file in maplestory but the emulator doesnt seem the pick up the movement speed from the physics file.

Did you actually edit the file & compiled?

Wof

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you actually edit the file & compiled?

Hi, sir Fraysa

I not sure the method i used. But i downloaded wzeditor (harepacker modified) i use it to edit the file in Map > physics > walkspeed . From 125 changes to 250 or 500. I didnt notice the different :( . Sorry, what do you mean by compiled ? Because from the wz editor, i edited it and click save. Not sure if i did the correctly .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sir Fraysa

I not sure the method i used. But i downloaded wzeditor (harepacker modified) i use it to edit the file in Map > physics > walkspeed . From 125 changes to 250 or 500. I didnt notice the different :( . Sorry, what do you mean by compiled ? Because from the wz editor, i edited it and click save. Not sure if i did the correctly .

what fraysa mean in the main src change the speed value

Back