Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EMS/MSEA] Localhost Enabler!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There is black cipher in msea but there isn't auth packet also it is useless and hogging CPU resources together with the hs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is black cipher in msea but there isn't auth packet also it is useless and hogging CPU resources together with the hs.

oh ok sorry i didnt know. i will look into disabling BC after exams :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well don't forget the disable and enable function :p so all the best for your exams and thanks for the awesome release.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Darter

it seems like the skiprsa cause the msea to crash no idea about ems

I sent the rsa key
and after that I tried loggin in normally
mysql password is sha1 for your info

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1) it only redirects the login ip and does nothing to the channel ip causing maplestory to exit without any error ( tested to loopback ) to re confirmed the error
2) skiprsa set to true causes maple to crash upon logging in regardless of sending the rsa key
3) added loopback adapter cause hs/bc not to run at all and gateway wont connect at all no idea (workaround is add that after blackcipher is loaded)

hopefully you can fix all of this..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1) it only redirects the login ip and does nothing to the channel ip causing maplestory to exit without any error ( tested to loopback ) to re confirmed the error
2) skiprsa set to true causes maple to crash upon logging in regardless of sending the rsa key
3) added loopback adapter cause hs/bc not to run at all and gateway wont connect at all no idea (workaround is add that after blackcipher is loaded)

hopefully you can fix all of this..

Thank you for feedback! I didn't know they added IP checks for channel server but it will be an easy fix. I will also look into RSA issue later. When I get access to my desktop I will make the changes. Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for feedback! I didn't know they added IP checks for channel server but it will be an easy fix. I will also look into RSA issue later. When I get access to my desktop I will make the changes. Thank you!
So, can you make this work for GMS?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Your redirector seems similar to legitlisa if I'm not wrong in terms of redirecting.. Yeah RSA issue would be good also get rid of bc and hs would be a bonus... It hogs my system for no reason...

Back