Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NEW IPRedirector / IP Redirect UNIVERSAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOT ONLY LOCAL! you can use this as a localredirector or as a redirect to an external IP address.

Hello this is a IP redirector that I created. it should work to any of the new versions of maple or windows. I have confirmed W10 on v179.4.

once you've started the .exe file it creates a file called HostIP.txt with 127.0.0.1 as standard. I created this so it would be easier for ppl. the only thing you need to do is write the IP where you want it to host.

I hope this will be satisfying to someone. please tell me about any issues and I hope I can help!
and sorry for my english...

DL LINK :

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's the src for those who are even remotely interested:

This is once again another mutex logic based one. It doesn't seem to be capable of reading packet data. Which means that most likely old connections aren't killed when you change channels for instance. Making you get stuck all the time since the server doesn't realize you left a channel bcuz the connection didn't die. zzz. also very limited due to it's port range. It has a predetermined port range (since it can't read new ports from packets since it can't read packets) and therefore won't be able to connect to some servers at all.

Also doesn't seem to do anything with auth server so ppl who grab this thinking their life gets any easier; it really doesn't.

Just grab a diff old school redirector, update the crypto and update the ops. It's not that hard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the src for those who are even remotely interested:

This is once again another mutex logic based one. It doesn't seem to be capable of reading packet data. Which means that most likely old connections aren't killed when you change channels for instance. Making you get stuck all the time since the server doesn't realize you left a channel bcuz the connection didn't die. zzz. also very limited due to it's port range. It has a predetermined port range (since it can't read new ports from packets since it can't read packets) and therefore won't be able to connect to some servers at all.

Also doesn't seem to do anything with auth server so ppl who grab this thinking their life gets any easier; it really doesn't.

Just grab a diff old school redirector, update the crypto and update the ops. It's not that hard.

Hmm. That src isnt completly right. I Think this can help ppl with new versions of maplestory. I Will share the legit src later.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Think this can help ppl with new versions of maplestory.

How? It's a less functional version of most public redirectors for the reasons I stated in my previous comment.
Grab an old redirector, update ops, remove shanda and add latest aes key and you get more out of it than this thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I meant to ask how does it work behind the scenes. I know how to operate your software

I PM you now if you have any questions about the software, I can also fix a virus scan if you are afraid of using :)::)::):

I PM you now if you have any questions about the software, I can also fix a virus scan if you are afraid of using :)::)::):

[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  • Fraysa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Reaction score

The following errors occurred with your submission

• Fraysa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I cleared my inbox, but I don't see a reason not to explain it in this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd rather if you do it here :).

I have PMed you. I dont know why it would be a diffrent but ok.. and explain yourself what you mean with "behind the scene" my english isnt verry good. just ask me and I will tell you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't appear to work outside of the machine running the server sadly...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NOT ONLY LOCAL! you can use this as a localredirector or as a redirect to an external IP address.

Hello this is a IP redirector that I created. it should work to any of the new versions of maple or windows. I have confirmed W10 on v179.4.

once you've started the .exe file it creates a file called HostIP.txt with 127.0.0.1 as standard. I created this so it would be easier for ppl. the only thing you need to do is write the IP where you want it to host.

I hope this will be satisfying to someone. please tell me about any issues and I hope I can help!
and sorry for my english...

DL LINK :

i am trying to use this in replacement of the redirector/localhost file from http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/maplestory-private-server-v142-video-999819/ thread because the link is broken. This redirector doesnt seem to work the same. i tried putting the HostIP file in the maple folder but it still opens my browser whenever i try to open through the client instead of localhost. it doesnt seem to be working.

any help on the file for this redirector from the thread above that has a broken link for v142

Back