Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can someone give me v175 IDB?
I've made my own but when I named the IDB, I didn't see CField and Cwvscontext... functions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Please unpack GMS v145.1 and make ida .Help me
I'm upload file for download

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi. Please unpack GMS v145.1 and make ida .Help me
I'm upload file for download

You can use the 146 one instead. It's laregely identical. Only thing you have to change to update 145 to 146 is a byte in the auth packet, the aes and the version in the handshake.

(oh and u can unpack 146 with the extalia tool and Booom IDA ready)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use the 146 one instead. It's laregely identical. Only thing you have to change to update 145 to 146 is a byte in the auth packet, the aes and the version in the handshake.

(oh and u can unpack 146 with the extalia tool and Booom IDA ready)
Wow You have exe GMSV.146 Unpack Please link download.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow You have exe GMSV.146 Unpack Please link download.

Are you looking to use this for IDA, or do you just need it unpacked? You just expand the "GMS" spoiler and look for v146 IDB.
BlRubBy - Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses - RaGEZONE Forums

Unless you're specifically looking for unpacked client of v145/v146 for some reason.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you looking to use this for IDA, or do you just need it unpacked? You just expand the "GMS" spoiler and look for v146 IDB.
BlRubBy - Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses - RaGEZONE Forums

Unless you're specifically looking for unpacked client of v145/v146 for some reason.
No. I'm mean Maplestory.exe client GMS v.146 Unpack thmida

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No. I'm mean Maplestory.exe client GMS v.146 Unpack thmida

You can use this to just unpack it http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/release-extalias-maplestoryu-builder-973903/ but it'll be changed to fit extalia's server. Won't be useable for your own needs. (unless you want it for ida, but then why not use the idb here?)

Still wonder what you need it for, since even when you unpack it you won't be able to do anything with it but use it for IDA. Assuming you can't unvirtualize stuff like IP checks and remove the crc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It can edit font game client ? now language error

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It can edit font game client ? now language error

No, it can't. You first need to understand there is a difference between fonts and character encoding. If you had a real localhost, you could modify it and run it yes, but unpacking your client is not a localhost, and editing it won't do anything because you can't run it. Unless you're able to unpack, unvirtualize, and bypass all CRC and other misc. client checks, then you can't edit and treat it like a Localhost. If you still want an unpacked client, then the only real use you'd make of it is for IDA purposes.

Back