Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open the client with STREDIT,can't search for "content like '%1000 generation%'.All the Chinese are garbled.so hao can i named functions.
I use the clinet from .
downloaded CMS V111 .
For my bad English, please forgive me.

<3
Reaction score
When I open the client with STREDIT,can't search for "content like '%1000 generation%'.All the Chinese are garbled.so hao can i named functions.
I use the clinet from .
downloaded CMS V111 .
For my bad English, please forgive me.

STREdit doesn't support CMS.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STREdit doesn't support CMS.

Just like JMS the encoding to read the letters isn't supported, but the fact that the file can be parsed in STREDIT means it's supported in away. I did JMS and I can do the CMS. icelemon1314 i will upload it when I find the basic ones then you could do the rest xD

EDIT:
icelemon1314 Here's a v111 CMS .idb with these names
jjcLqZU - Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses - RaGEZONE Forums

I didn't name DecodeBuffer and DecodeStr cuz I didn't find it in my little time spent on this .idb. Perhaps if you need it badly, I'll find the addresses for you or maybe you could find them. o: I know it's not much, but at least you got most of the sendops! good luck

p.s this is also posted in the first post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like JMS the encoding to read the letters isn't supported, but the fact that the file can be parsed in STREDIT means it's supported in away. I did JMS and I can do the CMS. icelemon1314 i will upload it when I find the basic ones then you could do the rest xD

EDIT:
icelemon1314 Here's a v111 CMS .idb with these names
jjcLqZU - Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses - RaGEZONE Forums

I didn't name DecodeBuffer and DecodeStr cuz I didn't find it in my little time spent on this .idb. Perhaps if you need it badly, I'll find the addresses for you or maybe you could find them. o: I know it's not much, but at least you got most of the sendops! good luck

p.s this is also posted in the first post

Thank you very much. You can take the time to help me, I have been very happy, and the rest I'll make it myself. If there encounter problems still need to trouble you, ha.

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
requesting eMS v97.1 if anyone has the time.. :)

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Emsv55 Dump*

Last edited:
Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Emsv55 Dump ( i guess LOL, could open it with STREDIT old)

You could search for the 'Ver. %d.%d' ID, and seek it using IDA (where it's used with printf()).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Emsv55 Dump*

Idk if you wanted this, but if not it's ok i would of gotten to it soon or later

L2LCT5F - Library of IDB's for different versions with named addresses - RaGEZONE Forums

Would be easier to find the v if it was a client and not a mem dump xD

Attachments

<3
Reaction score
oh no !As the updated version, so I have been unable to capture it. Is there a way to find that package?

getHelllo is always sent, and so far, the structure hasn't changed for awhile. There is no real use to check getHello.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've added version 52, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78 and 79.

I would add the ones in between, but I don't feel like downloading and installing them. I got these from the GMSClient media fire folder which I then made a memory dump. So they are made from memory dumps.

Since I have extreme doubt they are useful, I only included CInPacket::Decode1, 2, 4, Str and Buffer. CStage::OnPacket, CStage::OnSetField, CStage::OnSetCashShop, CStage::OnSetITC (for those with) and maybe I don't name the sub ones in CStage, but you get the point. CLogin::OnPacket and CWvsContext::OnPacket oh and I forgot to mention LMAO also CField::OnPacket.

If anyone has a collection of clients that are old and NOT on , please send me :D Contribute!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello excuse me, may I ask how to find CField in TWMS(Taiwan MapleStory) IDB?
It seems that stredit doesn't support TWMS
Sorry, my English is so bad...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. Will really help me out. 148 just came out :3

Back