Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Login Redirector V146.1 based on Hawt, Vicious, and LocalMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Edited by Krystel Fierra.
Here you go.
Recently Mally and Novak released their v146.1 source so I have decided to release to sharing with you guys! :)
Have fun!!

Reaction score
So let me get this straight.
You downloaded a public redirector, edited the mapleversion in the getHello (handshake) packet, compiled and "released" it?
I wouldn't really call it a release...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm did I? Do you look around of it. all I do edited on AES key and maple patch version. unless remember V144.3, v145.1, and v146.1 are similar.
Whats my quote just said? "Based on LocalMS, Hawt, and Vicious" obiv they are not mine..

Last edited:
Reaction score
hm did I? Do you look around of it. all I do edited on AES key and maple patch version. unless remember V144.3, v145.1, and v146.1 are similar.
Whats my quote just said? "Based on LocalMS, Hawt, and Vicious" obiv they are not mine..
Then in that case it's not "based on localms", it simply IS localms.
It's like taking a source, editing the servername variable and releasing it saying "based off" rather than "is...".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LocalMS is the first create by their login redirector were in v88. again why r u discuss about it on this thread...

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because this thread is where you discuss about whats in this thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, its not hard to edit.. pretty much you're not doing anything to change it the patch version.. v146.2 aes key changed..

Reaction score
hmm... reminds of someone who takes websites of other ppl and re-release them as his

Funny, I didn't take someones website, I had a very similar template and I only styled the content very much like the other one, this may be called a ripp. Though the main point of the thread wasn't the web design, but rather the functionality, yet you people decided to keep focusing on the ripped design rather than looking into the functionality. Though others were praised for ripping other sites, can't see how this one was different so the backlash wasn't justified.

Back