Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MultiVersion Redirector (localhost supported) (MSAuth)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
does not work

Correct, iirc the one on git has a bug i nevee bothered to check. Ive tested the released one on multiple versions though. Works all around (old handshake only on that one) but doesn't bypass hs or anything. So it's only really usefull on v14x lol unless you fix the one on github, that one has 170+ support too.

B

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having some issues connecting to your v145 source using this. I've set up my own MSAuth server and flawlessrelay works, but has some issues with players getting stuck in game (even after typing fixme as password, that fixes the login but I still can't access the character). As for this redirector, I can't seem to get it working at all. The version in the download link you posted in the OP manages to login but gets stuck after keying in the PIC, and the version on github simply doesn't login at all (login button gets stuck).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. How do I remove the damage cap for Universal Redirector? And to completely logoff from the server itself, I have to close the whole client/redirector in order to make sure it logs off completely. For version 146.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi. How do I remove the damage cap for Universal Redirector? And to completely logoff from the server itself, I have to close the whole client/redirector in order to make sure it logs off completely. For version 146.

Damage cap is client sided. Remove/bypass crc and edit it. Or use the damage cap increasing stat flag to increase it serversided.

Oh and that logoff issue means you've made errors in configuring it properly. You sure you're using the right encryption, opcodes?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this Redirector work with 179+ or what needs to be fixed for it to work with 179+?

Reason I ask is once you get to the Region screen to pick North America it just closes the game.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does this Redirector work with 179+ or what needs to be fixed for it to work with 179+?

Reason I ask is once you get to the Region screen to pick North America it just closes the game.

Haven't done anything above 179 myself. If you have a 179+ loginserver I can debug it with you and if needed update the program.
That is if this version doesn't work at all:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
File does not exist anymore /:
Is it possible to make the server public? Why ex the v144?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesn't seem to be working with v187 as nexon changed the way the server login's.. I tried to change the GameLaunching Argument to WebStart but it just opens GMS now instead of my server. Is there something i've done wrong?

THe IP's are changed to my ip and it doesn't work.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This doesn't seem to be working with v187 as nexon changed the way the server login's.. I tried to change the GameLaunching Argument to WebStart but it just opens GMS now instead of my server. Is there something i've done wrong?

THe IP's are changed to my ip and it doesn't work.

It should still redirect data, but shouldn't have login support nor new crypto support. I shall look into both of these things though and as soon as I have both the new encryption and the new login methods handled I will release an update client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should still redirect data, but shouldn't have login support nor new crypto support. I shall look into both of these things though and as soon as I have both the new encryption and the new login methods handled I will release an update client.

Thanks for this!

I've managed to get it to open but ill need to update the crypto as you said. The new Encryption from what i've read is sent after the player login. We can sniff packets from the login screen up to when we get ingame then it needs the new encryption there. If that can help you out!

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this!

I've managed to get it to open but ill need to update the crypto as you said. The new Encryption from what i've read is sent after the player login. We can sniff packets from the login screen up to when we get ingame then it needs the new encryption there. If that can help you out!

The new encryption seems based on packet length tbh from what I heard, but anyway, i haven't looked into it yet. Need to find a moment to work through it and update current crypto libraries used to support both integer IV's and handle the crypto change.

Back