Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MultiVersion Redirector (localhost supported) (MSAuth)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, this is my multi version redirector that uses MSAuth in order to allow login via the loginscreen.

I made it so that it requires no C# knowledge to setup, all variables are in one single .ini file where you can change the IP to redirect to and various other settings.

Besides the redirectorsettings.ini it will also create a MSAuth.ini (ofc all ini's are created on launch by the program itself) to Diamondo's auth server. If you have your own you can change those settings in nmconew.ini.

The redirector will directly launch the game, no extra screens whatsoever.

Some extra nonsense you don't need to read:
So basically I mainly made this for people who follow RuffRyder93 's v142 server building tutorial that could only use iRedirectoRX to play with friends even though that thing only works on w7/xp. This one ofc. works on more modern versions of windows aswell. (put dis tool in ur tut lel, will require an update on ourstory's login_password handler do, since it's broken AF or redirector is in the way)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
[v2.1]

[Supports GMS only atm, v117~v150 confirmed]

Changes:
DONE:
- AES keys now load from diamondo's key list. (thanks mapleshark)
- Fixed bug where it would crash on localhost connections
- Added old nexonIP for some lower versions. (i think v90~v135 had this one)

TODO:
- Confirm more nexonIP's for old versions
- Add locale support for other MS versions
- Add latest handshake for 16X+
- Change encryption handler (to be more like mapleshark)

!!! I shall release the source code when the things I have planned are done, since I already foresee most comments on how crappy it is atm !!!

(and for those that care, it's no longer obfuscated, so go ahead. (as if that stopped you to begin with xD))

Please report any issues! I will update this application if needed, do note pls. that auto-netsh (localhost) is broken for a bit till I fix it. Just use normal netsh.

(will rls srs code later, but it's not that good, i'm new to C#)

Last edited:
Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's some things that I noticed:

- You used a obfuscator. Any reason why? It doesn't look that special imo.
- Hardcoded AES user keys. Could've downloaded my list of keys and used that directly instead. Also, it's up-to-date, so you don't have to think about it
- Still using the old (I think Csharp/kerelmans') linkedclient logic... ehhh
- Client crashes when you start it without having a Maplestory.exe in the same folder.

Offtopic: I really want to make the /ultimate/ redirector (all-in-one, no shenanigans, webstart, multiserver, local auth server, etc)... only if I had time for it...

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's some things that I noticed:

- You used a obfuscator. Any reason why? It doesn't look that special imo.
- Hardcoded AES user keys. Could've downloaded my list of keys and used that directly instead. Also, it's up-to-date, so you don't have to think about it
- Still using the old (I think Csharp/kerelmans') linkedclient logic... ehhh
- Client crashes when you start it without having a Maplestory.exe in the same folder.

Offtopic: I really want to make the /ultimate/ redirector (all-in-one, no shenanigans, webstart, multiserver, local auth server, etc)... only if I had time for it...

You're completely right xD

1.I obfuscated because I never obfuscated before. Thought it'd be fun. Besides the application isn't made in any way that it requires you to edit the code (except for that crash i overlooked). Also you beat the time I expected it would take someone to try open it op and look at the code xD. Pretty sure you set a record with this one.

2. I hardcoded the keys for now. I had already started working on using your webhosted keys but didn't finish it. I'm new to C# and couldn't get it all to work properly yet (started learning C# one day ago). So I decided to at least for now just upload it with these keys. Which is a bad solution but works.(I'll update it later)

3. I'm not that into redirectors xD I couldn't have made that logic up by myself, but understand how it works. Maybe someday I'll look into how to do this in a better way.

4. Fixing that right now~! EDIT: looked at the code and tried it multiple times, no crash on my end when maplestory.exe isn't present and I don't see the code even somewhat allowing it anywhere o_O. It throws a nice "please place into your MS folder" message all the time.

5. Please do you're better at all this then I'll ever be :eek: I'll come clean your house or something and do the chores so you have extra time to code.

Conclusion: I'm not good at this. This application is not meant for people who know what it does at all since they can do better. I have a lot to learn :p It's a bit of a hasty release that could do with more dev time, but I wanted to put it out ASAP since I heard someone was about to downgrade his windows to XP in order to play his maple server with friends :x That would've been horrible. Nobody deserves that.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Anyway to hide the ini files? I don't want my ip being shown to the wold lol :c

and this? LOL

yJVsPzA - MultiVersion Redirector (localhost supported) (MSAuth) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT: whoops wrong quote, sorry eric.

Anyway to hide the ini files? I don't want my ip being shown to the wold lol :c

and this? LOL

yJVsPzA - MultiVersion Redirector (localhost supported) (MSAuth) - RaGEZONE Forums
Nahh i made this release so that nibs can use it to play with friends. Not to give server owners a fit for-use client solution. It's possible but I only do that on request.

2nd edit: your error is the path to your maplestory.exe not being defined in the hackshield bypass.ini. It's somewhere in the hshield folder.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
EDIT: whoops wrong quote, sorry eric.

Nahh i made this release so that nibs can use it to play with friends. Not to give server owners a fit for-use client solution. It's possible but I only do that on request.

2nd edit: your error is the path to your maplestory.exe not being defined in the hackshield bypass.ini. It's somewhere in the hshield folder.

There isnt any file by that name or anything close. Anything I can see that references bypass is ehsvc.dll

Edit: LOL i was right. yeah its the ehsvc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have a solution for the error

Themida
An internal exception occured (Adress: 0x12b2910)
Please contact support@oreans.com. Thank you!

I tried LEN.dll, I tried this, I even tried another redirector. They all give me the same error. I'm using v117.2 and i'm on windows 10. ( I had no problem on my windows 7, I'm just wondering if this has to do with windows 10, or I forgot to do something..)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a solution for the error

Themida
An internal exception occured (Adress: 0x12b2910)
Please contact support@oreans.com. Thank you!

I tried LEN.dll, I tried this, I even tried another redirector. They all give me the same error. I'm using v117.2 and i'm on windows 10. ( I had no problem on my windows 7, I'm just wondering if this has to do with windows 10, or I forgot to do something..)

This happens when you are using a MapleStory.exe Game Client that has it's minor version incorrect to the server-side end's minor. Make sure MapleStory.exe's game client is updated to 117.2. This will continue to happen as long as your MapleStory.exe is 117.1 and not 117.2. This shouldn't ever relate to your OS, I've never had any user's with themida issues on Win10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Novak I'm using the redirector with Mallissy and your v146 source from a different computer, not the server, and it's saying wrong password on the server computer. Would you mind helping me out a bit?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated with some new stuff and some fixes to old stuff.

Edit:

Ok so actually, found some more "free*" time today, so here is the source code:

Haven't tested this new stuff though, so it might not work at all. Hence i haven't put it in the main post yet.

Added:
- AES handling improvements (pretty code from mapleshark)
- Better switching between UI and no UI (that's an option when you use the source code)
- General code cleanup

If you check it out, please comment on stuff. Don't comment on the redirection method (intercept linked client) or the MapleLib stuff. I didn't even touch that. If I get better at this stuff I'll use a different redirection type.

I understand what it does, how it works, but couldn't have made it up myself. And i def. don't know of a better way of doing this yet.

*Time spent doing stuff I shouldn't be spending time on, but can theoretically survive the consequences of still doing so.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why decrypt packets when you can just use pseudo loopback + basic tcp relay to bridge connect from localhost to server?? then msauth handles the rest.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why decrypt packets when you can just use pseudo loopback + basic tcp relay to bridge connect from localhost to server?? then msauth handles the rest.

I left it in to hopefully manage to do fake auth packets later on instead of always using msauth. But you're absolutely right that in the current state it's largely useless.

If I recall correctly the only other reason would be that it reads data from certain packets that have a different IP to connect to, iirc some sources sent the IP of their channel in the channel change packet, the program reads the new ip and redirects further traffic there. It could be possible on sources that host stuff on other locations, but considering everything is either lithium or moople based now anyway (besides good source that aren't public owned by people who don't need a poor program like this) it's 100% useless yes.

You might be able to deduct I based this thing (my first C# project ever) on the hawt redirector. I saw it read the IP from a packet, so because of the above, and because i'm not 100% sure about it (never bothered to check) I decided to leave it in.

Hope this answers your question :)

(It was fun to mess around with the crypto though, good thing to learn from)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I left it in to hopefully manage to do fake auth packets later on instead of always using msauth. But you're absolutely right that in the current state it's largely useless.

If I recall correctly the only other reason would be that it reads data from certain packets that have a different IP to connect to, iirc some sources sent the IP of their channel in the channel change packet, the program reads the new ip and redirects further traffic there. It could be possible on sources that host stuff on other locations, but considering everything is either lithium or moople based now anyway (besides good source that aren't public owned by people who don't need a poor program like this) it's 100% useless yes.

You might be able to deduct I based this thing (my first C# project ever) on the hawt redirector. I saw it read the IP from a packet, so because of the above, and because i'm not 100% sure about it (never bothered to check) I decided to leave it in.

Hope this answers your question :)

(It was fun to mess around with the crypto though, good thing to learn from)

ahh i see i totally forgot about channel and server ip packets. its been years since ive coded redirector / ip redirct dlls !. we'd need to inject some code to make this possible ( hook inet_addr and use some sort of IPC to tell the tcp relay to use that new endpoint! )

Back