Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NoLifeStory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's nice. I already figured it out myself, all the information you need to decode 1026 can be found here .

As for formats 1-1 and 1-2, they both are ARGB 4-bits per channel, just like format 1-0. The only problem is that to get the real image, you need to divide by 1/2 the width and height (format 1-1) and by 1/4 (format 1-2). A regular upscaling does not produce the same results like the images from GMS, so I really don't know what interpolation technique they are using in these formats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may be posting on a dead topic and sound rather stupid, but whenever I try to build the solution I get the following errors:

Severity Description Project File Line
Error error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h': No such file or directory NoLifeClient config.cpp 20
Error error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h': No such file or directory NoLifeClient window.cpp 28
Error error LNK1104: cannot open file 'NoLifeNx.lib' NoLifeMcdb LINK
Error error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lz4.h': No such file or directory NoLifeNx bitmap.cpp 20
Error error LNK1104: cannot open file 'lz4.lib' NoLifeNxBench LINK
Error error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'zlib.h': No such file or directory NoLifeWzToNx wztonx.cpp 32
So I would like to request on either how to do it properly or if someone else could possibly do this for me, all I need are v160 NX files.

Reaction score
This may be posting on a dead topic and sound rather stupid, but whenever I try to build the solution I get the following errors:

So I would like to request on either how to do it properly or if someone else could possibly do this for me, all I need are v160 NX files.
If you look at the original topic, near the top, you'll see a link for prebuilt binaries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there an way to extract the nx files to image files like .png?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pre-build binaries link is down so is the sdk.zip file on the github.
Mind uploading them? I want to see what's in this client :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I updated the prebuilt binaries download link. (damn you dropbox)
Can you add a tutorial on how to compile the source code? I don't understand how to do so...Also the sdk.7z (in the github) is not working ( ).

Back