Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NoLifeStory

Reaction score
I am mainly just interested in being able to remove the colorful lines that show boundaries and being able to make the character invisible. Those two things would allow for the maps to be used in videos as backgrounds. While holding shift, we would have camera movement. I am interested in using this for filming.

I would do it in the code if I could just get the project to build, but I can't seem to figure that out.
NoLifeClient now works once again, and I've majorly simplified the build process.
Just get Visual Studio 2013 Express for desktop, grab a copy of the NLS source code, grab the sdk and extract it in the right location, open up the solution, and build.

Reaction score
NoLifeWzToNx now processes audio, and is also the only program capable of parsing Etc.wz in GMS v143 due to the addition of a new property type.

I've been waiting for this update for a few days now, thanks! (Just in time too, I just finished dl'ing VS 2013.)

Edit: poop , downloaded the wrong tool for this... Downloaded a C# instead of C++...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys, guys, guys. Hey guys, guess what?

Bitmap support for NoLifeWzToNx!!!
That's right, you no longer have to depend on a slow third party program made in C#.
NoLifeStory now provides a complete client side solution from converting your files to using them in the client.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, guys, guys. Hey guys, guess what?

Bitmap support for NoLifeWzToNx!!!
That's right, you no longer have to depend on a slow third party program made in C#.
NoLifeStory now provides a complete client side solution from converting your files to using them in the client.

NoLifeWzToNx:
retep998 - NoLifeStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Wz2Nx:
retep998 - NoLifeStory - RaGEZONE Forums

literally 6 minutes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, isn't that a bit misleading, as you can use NoLifeWzToNx to convert them yourself, you don't have to download them - you can do it manually with the latest version!

Unless I'm mistaken, the included converter doesn't support bitmaps yet.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
well i have an error when launch NoLifeWzToNx, App error 0xc000007b. My OS is windows 8.1 x64
Untitled - NoLifeStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i installed microsoft visual c# 2012 ultimate before run NoLifeStory, it also include Microsoft C++ lib !

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The current builds of NoLifeStory are built using Visual Studio 2013 for 64-bit.

i think it doesn't mean Visual Studio 2013 required to run NoLifeStory
Edit: install Microsoft Visual 2013 and run well
i have no idea why !

Last edited:
Back