Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Puii's Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm commonly referred to as Rawr or HighKey21~
Back in the day, i was working with people to make a server and ye u dont wanna know, so;

Anyways, I decided I wanted to do something nice to for the Community earlier today, I'm leaking a very simplistic patcher to help further anyone who's currently or I guess will be in the league~

My own Coding Knowledge is mediocre at best and I'm more of an Aesthetics type and when I was being taught to make this, it was confusing for me, so I thought I'd give a free nub-friendly Release that I made and used myself when I was forgetting what to do next at the time, so this might help get some newbs through a tough spot when figuring out how patching works. Yes, this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a Patcher+Guide Release and if it's in the wrong Forum Section, IM SORRY! Let me know or move it<3 Its lightweight, simple to re-set and configure, I have a decent Explanation or 3 included in the ReadMe Files, two are intended to teach players how to use a patch file that you make by doing this; while the other is for you to learn how to do this.

In This Release, You Will Find:

1. All of the Base Files that you need in order to learn how to Patch your Files using this Program.
  2. A README capable of teaching your players how to also Patch their files using the Patches that you create with this Program.
  3. Absolutely nothing else. This release originally also gave you a whole damn slew of already released custom WZ that I and GIJIKO had created IF you managed to follow my steps and learn how to patch files... But the Link broke, I apparently lost my MEGA password, and most if not all of the previous files were unrecoverable. At least not recoverable without forcing me to go to great lengths trying to find them amid several of my ancient releases. I'm sorry! I guess that I'm too lazy in my WZ editing retirement. It's far too difficult to find proper coders for me to get back into this scene, but if you do... I've got some ridiculously good content that I've actually never released!
:thumbup1:
If you have any Issues, or Questions; Feel Free to Post Away; if this helped you in any way, shape or form, bravo and good day!

PS: Sorry if its messy, I've never been a clean dev, but ATLEAST IM RELEASING SOMETHING TO THE PUBLIC >~< I call it Puii's Patcher bc he originally showed me how to create the patch files to work with xdelta when I was releasing my 5th MapPack and UI (I had a new one like once every 6 months~a year for a server i was working with and that Server has been dead now for well over a year, and Development for this particular Project has not been a Discussion for 6 months+, so yeah i really dont mind; anything edited in the files was either by me or GIJIKO as I was leading in WZ, and Puii was always the type to want to help the Community and not just one single person, so i think this works) and then he eventually just let me use it for whatever when I was doing more heavy dev-work, so its in Puii's recognition and honor. k.
:junglejane:

Download:https://drive.google.com/file/d/11UH18S_0Eyl-h64XWkFYyibdyTQyFFg9/view?usp=sharing
or if the link gets hashed for whatever reason, remove all the spaces and **** from the below link, if the link BREAKS EVER IN THE FUTURE LET ME KNOW ON DISCORD ASAP kthx:h t ****t p s : / / d r i v e . g o o g l e . c o m ****/ f i l e / d / 1 1 U H 1 8 S _ 0 E y l - h 6 4 X W k F Y y**** i b d y T Q y**** F F g 9 / v i e w ? u s ****p = s h a r i n g

If I don't Answer a Reply within 2 Days, feel free to Message me on Discord at HighKey21#9352
^also in the ReadMe if you don't like revisiting RageZone^

"Share things to the Public,"
"It's Nicer", they said
"The Post and Editing the 'what was your own self-made tutorials' will be Easy", they said.

Last edited:
Back