Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Client load .img instead of .wz v62~v92

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works for me when I use Harepacker 4.2.3 to dump clean imgs, but not when I use a Harepacker Resurrected fork on my custom wz files. Might be an issue with the new harepacker? (Or an issue with my custom wz files but idk)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, interesting. I used the same HaRepacker as you, used your code, etc. Only differences is I used Saleem's source. I wonder if its just his code or I'm just doing something wrong (probably me forgetting something).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Feras I did more modification and finally managed to get that error 0x80030002. So now, it throws that error, and when I move the "Data" folder outside of the MapleStory folder, it throws different error.
@resinate It's good to try to learn and understand the code rather than being spoon fed. Obviously I still can't figure this out, but I'm starting to get a good idea on how it works.

Edit:

I'll link my source of the codes I made changes to later, maybe someone may figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong perhaps.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Feras I did more modification and finally managed to get that error 0x80030002. So now, it throws that error, and when I move the "Data" folder outside of the MapleStory folder, it throws different error.
Edit:I'll link my source of the codes I made changes to later, maybe someone may figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong perhaps.
link source/what version you're on, I might have addies/something in my notes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm doing v83, the same addys as Feras. I've been using Saleem93 source and made changes from Feras's code. I'm also using HeavenMS source with clean WZ exported to IMG (as you can see in the previous image).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm doing v83, the same addys as @Feras. I've been using @Saleem93 source and made changes from Feras's code. I'm also using HeavenMS source with clean WZ exported to IMG (as you can see in the previous image).
Then it's just a straight copy/paste from feras's code with detours:

If it doesn't work, make sure initresman addy is correct (0x009F7159)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, still didn't work for me, so I'm going to try downloading a clean v83 setup file and export the WZ. I wonder if using an older HaRepacker might work since I was using 4.2.3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suck a fat penis

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well some of us dont have time to learn c c++ java run a server make a client all in 1.

its not all about spoon feeding.
I mean... I work two jobs during the week, attend business school, bartend every other weekend, run a server, and study, learn, and research the necessary things to run said server... sure I get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night but I still make it work. It's called dedication.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
buttbeam - [RELEASE] Client load .img instead of .wz v62~v92 - RaGEZONE Forums
I have a problem. Help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've pretty much gotten as far as needed, with CIL.dll loading into my v62 client. However, nothing happens once the executable is run.

This probably has to do with the fact that 5 addresses are still unknown (0x00000000) in the v62.txt addies file:

I'm a total noob to the scene, can someone confirm that it's due to not having all the necessary addresses? I'd like to go out and find these addresses as well but I'm not sure where to begin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suck a fat penis

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a total noob to the scene, can someone confirm that it's due to not having all the necessary addresses? I'd like to go out and find these addresses as well but I'm not sure where to begin.

Hey, that is more than likely the issue. I don't work on v62, but I know this method does work for that version (See: MapleLegends/various other pservers that have this implemented).

There is a pastebin link for a v62 asm overview of how they do it on the original post, which might provide some insight. . Tho, they jmp the original calls into this codecave, so you will have to reconstruct the initial calls. Some of the functions might be inlined.

this is a dead project
UT7QOBS - [RELEASE] Client load .img instead of .wz v62~v92 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
well some of us dont have time to learn c c++ java run a server make a client all in 1.
its not all about spoon feeding.

If you don't have enough time, then you don't have enough time. Learn with what time you have. If you don't want to learn then don't go around asking to be spoon fed on a development forum. Play what is available to you because others are willing to learn and have put in the hard work. Also, saying you don't have enough time as an excuse for wanting to be spoon fed, then getting upset about being called out for always begging to be spoon fed, doesn't give you any credibility. Finally, FYI, many of us are busy. A majority of the maple development community are people who are 18+ and have other obligations, so pulling those excuses only make you look ignorant, snobby and childish.

Also, why is it everywhere I go I see you attracting negative attention?

Back