Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GMS v176.1 localhost [sort of]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1 out of 4 of the ip checks in the client have been removed.
Alternatively you may use the redirector method instead

nevertheless, this should secure private servers of a v176 localhost for decades to come. you will just need to remove nexon guard which I believe it can be done in a minute or so.

This client is fully unpacked and runnable. You can do cool stuff like removing damage caps.

In order to avoid disconnection after selecting a character, you'll need a CRC bypass.
GKBypass:

make an effort to mirror, thank you.

zNo2GVu - [Release] GMS v176.1 localhost [sort of] - RaGEZONE Forums

Anonymous
- EXPECT US JOIN US:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was released after 176.2, which it didn't work on either. So I fail to see how releasing this caused nexon to fix it.

Reaction score
how can i use? i make the lnk and type my addr & port then launch it. but it doesn't work. Actually GameLaucher was launched and i can go to Selecting the area but i choose the N.A. it just disconnect. I think this way is wrong.

Can you explain How to use it? (Well.. I'm noobs to use localhost D: )

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how can i use? i make the lnk and type my addr & port then launch it. but it doesn't work. Actually GameLaucher was launched and i can go to Selecting the area but i choose the N.A. it just disconnect. I think this way is wrong.

Can you explain How to use it? (Well.. I'm noobs to use localhost D: )

This isn't completely ready to be used as a localhost. You'll still need a redirection for the other IP checks. As for the area that was because the portal was auto-enabled on that version after sept. 26 in the client (For the EMS merge they postponed). You might be able to see some packets that handle region select, but you probably are best of not trying. The portal was removed in a later version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't completely ready to be used as a localhost. You'll still need a redirection for the other IP checks. As for the area that was because the portal was auto-enabled on that version after sept. 26 in the client (For the EMS merge they postponed). You might be able to see some packets that handle region select, but you probably are best of not trying. The portal was removed in a later version.

any redirector with it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Started BinDiffing this file with IDA, lets see...

Back