Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MapleStory Studio

Reaction score
Fraysa - [Release] MapleStory Studio - RaGEZONE Forums

|
Intro
I always appreciated haha01haha01 and his HaSuite work but I always felt the focus was on functionality, rather than focusing on stuff like user interface & experience. So I took on a project, after a year of not touching anything related to MapleStory or coding at all and I call it MapleStory Studio. The goal is to bring MapleStory Studio's features to an even level compared to HaRepacker and even further. For me, MapleStory Studio will be everything, rather than just WZ editing. MapleStory Studio is based on a design originally created by Syroot, so many thanks to him for letting me use it!

As of right now, the software is very limited. Please do no expect much from it. It only supports old GMS Wz files & not so much formats. I do, however, hope that people see this and start contributing through GitHub! There's always place to learn from my own mistakes and from you guys! Oh and... if you find any bugs, considering it's limited state, please report them here!

Features
  • Open & edit virtually anything! That's the whole concept of MapleStory studio.
  • Navigate with ease through your MapleStory game folder using a built in node viewer.
  • Use the built in tab control to switch between different files.
  • Save your favorite locations with the favorite button to navigate to them easily in the future.

Media
Fraysa - [Release] MapleStory Studio - RaGEZONE Forums

Known Bugs/Broken Features
  • Missing support for various Wz formats: WzCanvasProperty, WzVectorProperty, WzCompressedIntProperty, and possibly more.
  • Missing support for other MapleStory versions.

Last edited:
Back