Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Src] Universal Localhost Enabler

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yo wassup manz r just giving back styll take it n enjoy. if u need plaintext user pw for msea u can hook WzCrypto.dll export. this poop works from base version until whenever nexon auth changed to NMCO_CallNMFunc2 . I can update for callnmfunc2 the username is in esi or some poop its easy i just dont have maple or that version of code on my computer.

Super Special Thanks to @Fraysa and @jayss8 and benjew because they are cute. :love:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i compiled this, but how can i use this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so you hook winsck. Then hook the API to nexon passport login and redirecct proudnet = bypasses =?

Why the need for VM.. so client decrypts it for you?

yeah hook winsock to change IP poop and NMCO for plaintext user pw. The VM Macros were for protecting the dll when i sold it to ppl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I compiled this.. I got a dll library and I read the comments about injecting the dll but this is as far as I can comprehend.. I tried injecting using the dll proxy method posted somewhere here in the forum and I failed..

Can somebody please elaborate with some clear instructions or numbered steps, I am new to this maplestory server development community and I consider myself a fast learner and I didn't get to the bottom of this.

Any help or hints would be appreciated.. things I wonder:

First, how do you hook a certain section and where do you exactly hook it into for example I only want to hook winsock to redirect a Themida protected client which I already unpacked using Ollydbg but in the project source code I had window, proudnet and Winsock.

Second, what kind of inject application am I supposed to use? Do I need any other external tools besides the dll blob and Visual Studio?

Otherwise, without any instructions, this release will only benefit those who are already experienced in the field.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I compiled this.. I got a dll library and I read the comments about injecting the dll but this is as far as I can comprehend.. I tried injecting using the dll proxy method posted somewhere here in the forum and I failed..

Can somebody please elaborate with some clear instructions or numbered steps, I am new to this maplestory server development community and I consider myself a fast learner and I didn't get to the bottom of this.

Any help or hints would be appreciated.. things I wonder:

First, how do you hook a certain section and where do you exactly hook it into for example I only want to hook winsock to redirect a Themida protected client which I already unpacked using Ollydbg but in the project source code I had window, proudnet and Winsock.

Second, what kind of inject application am I supposed to use? Do I need any other external tools besides the dll blob and Visual Studio?

Otherwise, without any instructions, this release will only benefit those who are already experienced in the field.

All you need to do is make dummy exports that you'll insert into ijl15 so that it pre-injects this DLL into the game client on startup. For example:

Code:
/**
 * Orion - A MapleStory Dynamic Link Library Localhost
 * @author Eric
*/
#ifdef ORION_EXPORTS
#define ORION_API __declspec(dllexport)
#else
#define ORION_API __declspec(dllimport)
#endif

// Solely used as a dummy export for the Orion.dll
class ORION_API APIDummy {
	public:
		APIDummy(void);
};

Code:
/**
 * Orion - A MapleStory Dynamic Link Library Localhost
 * @author Eric
*/
#include "APIDummy.h"

APIDummy::APIDummy() {

}

Then, use something like CFF Explorer to edit ijl15.dll, go to 'Import Adder', and add the APIDummy export to the table after selecting your compiled DLL. Rebuild the table, save the PE to a new name, and place the DLL in your directory. From there the DLL will continue to inject, but you'll want to change the winsock hostname and the client windowname. Also, depending on your version since this works for practically all, you may need to update the window class checks as well as NMCO.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then, use something like CFF Explorer to edit ijl15.dll, go to 'Import Adder', and add the APIDummy export to the table after selecting your compiled DLL. Rebuild the table, save the PE to a new name, and place the DLL in your directory. From there the DLL will continue to inject, but you'll want to change the winsock hostname and the client windowname. Also, depending on your version since this works for practically all, you may need to update the window class checks as well as NMCO.

Well this is very helpful and I am getting somewhere.. Thanks! :w00t:

Anyway, after injecting the dll there is an error with service hooks which is according to the source code related to ProudNetHax.cpp:
Code:
        if (proudNetRet == FALSE)
        {
            MessageBox(0, "Service Hooks Failed", 0, 0);
        }

Screenshot:
DLLinjectio - [Src] Universal Localhost Enabler - RaGEZONE Forums

Do we need to alter ProudNetHax for something?

Edit:
BTW, I am trying to apply this to a v62 MapleStory client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well this is very helpful and I am getting somewhere.. Thanks! :w00t:

Anyway, after injecting the dll there is an error with service hooks which is according to the source code related to ProudNetHax.cpp:
Code:
        if (proudNetRet == FALSE)
        {
            MessageBox(0, "Service Hooks Failed", 0, 0);
        }

Screenshot:
View attachment 162930

Do we need to alter ProudNetHax for something?

Edit:
BTW, I am trying to apply this to a v62 MapleStory client.

I dont think v62 even uses proudnet so it doesnt matter. if your client sends plaintext user password then you're set. dude just use the standard localhost client for v62

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahahaha okay.. I just remove the proudnet check from source and it worked my friend!! Thank both of you especially Mr. Eric for the hints! I got what I wanted as I was trying to use a very special client for my server and I got it!

EDIT: Oh I just noticed you are the actual OP, dude that tool is awesome! Much appreciated. BTW, is there a way that we can make the DLL permanently injected into the client instead?

EDIT2: FFS what was that question, I am thinking dumping the client from memory..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys, you need to include the detours lib to compile the project.

Put it in the project and go to project->properties->linker->additional files->lib/detours.lib.

lib/detours.lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys, you need to include the detours lib to compile the project.

Put it in the project and go to project->properties->linker->additional files->lib/detours.lib.

lib/detours.lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)
Its the full source compile ?

Back