Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Src] Universal Localhost Enabler

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi all OP here,

Can i get some feedback on version compatibility?

I know it breaks in a higher version of gMS when they switched to NMCO_CallNMFunc2, But what about other locales?

Also, I will eventually add old school eMS and MSEA support by adding WzRSAEncryptString hook... Just lazy right now :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi all OP here,

Can i get some feedback on version compatibility?

I know it breaks in a higher version of gMS when they switched to NMCO_CallNMFunc2, But what about other locales?

Also, I will eventually add old school eMS and MSEA support by adding WzRSAEncryptString hook... Just lazy right now :p

ms2 support wen ;)

ot: as far as i've tested, this works all the way down to v90 and all the way up to current gms. depending on the version you'll have to change which nmco to call as you said above, and in the latest versions of gms you needed to fix it up a bit because nexon now uses passport instead of nexonid. other than that it's always been flawless, never tested it outside of global region tho :eek:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ms2 support wen ;)

ot: as far as i've tested, this works all the way down to v90 and all the way up to current gms. depending on the version you'll have to change which nmco to call as you said above, and in the latest versions of gms you needed to fix it up a bit because nexon now uses passport instead of nexonid. other than that it's always been flawless, never tested it outside of global region tho :eek:

super late reply but thank you eric. feedback means a lot man :feelsgoodman:

can u assist with helping me know what versions use nmcall2? the easiest ver i can get to login and then code the new hook. i wanna update it !!!

edit;

obtw im tryna dev this to disable hs in versions like 92. active again

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There are also some HS bypasses floating around that should work. However, not sure if they help due to the win10 comparability issue.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There are also some HS bypasses floating around that should work. However, not sure if they help due to the win10 comparability issue.

Working on all of that atm, v92. Got past HS working on win10 poop now !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this compatible with windows 10? I would like to use for my p.s

slow down my dude im still working on it!!!! but yeeeee got v92 to load to login screen win10. crashes after x seconds gotta find the crc check

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this compatible with windows 10? I would like to use for my p.s

What version u doing bro ? See if u can update this for it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Darter I have my v92 client DLL w/bypasses if you need a reference. It would've been nice to have HS bypassed back when I was first working on v92!! :( As far as nmcall2 is concerned, I'm not sure of a version that uses it off the top of my head. Also, I thought I'd mention that in regards to my MS2 meme post, I actually updated this to universally support all MS2 versions. lmao

Expedia You'll have to bypass HideDll and fix dinput8 to avoid startup crashes and invalid parameter errors depending on the version, but this library in itself is compatible with Windows 10 no problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Darter I have my v92 client DLL w/bypasses if you need a reference. It would've been nice to have HS bypassed back when I was first working on v92!! :( As far as nmcall2 is concerned, I'm not sure of a version that uses it off the top of my head. Also, I thought I'd mention that in regards to my MS2 meme post, I actually updated this to universally support all MS2 versions. lmao

could i please look at it for reference. i got stuck on clean v95 on the check in UserEnterField (along the lines of that name, its a bit off i cant rmr. its for local user not remote ) called in OnSetField. comparing to kms its just a getpeername check which should be bypassed by my WSP poop ( which literally works for every other Ducking version ever but not this?? ). however the func is VMed to hell in the clean clients so im not sure how to fix it universally if theyre all vmed there. literally stuck at the last step -.-

btw for sake of knowledge for HS disabling i had to:

TSingleton<CSecurityClient>::IsInstantiated() returns 0 so they can never use the singleton top kek!! all logic using it is wrapped in if( instantiated ) { xxxxx }

They look for a mutex (meteora , if it cant find first one it looks for a second varitation)

They check for eshvc loaded

HSUpdate.exe createevent trick.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with making the APIDummy export files.. I compiled the project already but now I'm stuck..

Back