Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

~~ v14X Redirector ~~

C# developer
Reaction score
Hello,

Today i'm re-releasing the v14X redirector in a new version that works with any IP.

- Credits goes to: xStr0nGx for making it into winforms, LegitLisa for originally creating it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This has already been released by LegitLisa, you just made it into WinForms?

Also, you didn't include the source for some reason (I don't see a reason protecting it, as it's already been released).

- Source Code if anyone needs it.

Oh and.... wrong section.

EDIT: Seems like you forgot to include the DLL, as well. Also, this is not the proper way to check for a correct IP Address.

Code:
if (this.textBox1.Text.Length < 9)
      {
        int num1 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Please enter a vaild IP-Address.", "iRedirectoRX");
      }

For that, you can use IPAddress.Parse.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

Also, you didn't include the source for some reason (I don't see a reason protecting it, as it's already been released).

EDIT: Seems like you forgot to include the DLL, as well. Also, this is not the proper way to check for a correct IP Address.

Code:
      {
        int num1 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Please enter a vaild IP-Address.", "iRedirectoRX");
      }

teach him how to english first

C# developer
Reaction score

Code:
      {
      }

The post has been edited, as u can see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't do it. Why? It show message "Failed to initialize iRedirectoRX!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hi, appears "unable connect to server"
change Ip to vpsIp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to use the redirector you just posted for my ourstory source v142 server and it says it's outdated.

C# developer
Reaction score
i tried to use the redirector you just posted for my ourstory source v142 server and it says it's outdated.

Client's version != Server's version
||
Client's patch-version != Server's patch-version.

Back