Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] LOCALHOST - TUBI - NO CAP DAMAGE - NO CAP[Matk,def,mdef]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great Release! Only a few flaws I believe you need to edit. I noticed you had said "Removed MapleRoyals Text" Well I had found some things you hadn't found. Here they are:

Lastly, again amazing release! Another important thing I had noticed was once you edit the client using STREDIT, it seems that the client doesn't recover completely. Meaning, for example trying to edit a link from the 'login server' or editing "Welcome to MapleStory!!" will corrupt quests causing them to display "N's" when its original state it didn't have these "N's" being displayed. Great job hope to see you fix your minor mistakes

Last edited:
Reaction score
thats odd quests look fine for me in game i also updated again added in window and non-window modes

i wasnt trying to bury them just make local host semi decent for ppl to use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well overall +1. But I don't think people are going to want to use a client that displays MapleRoyals. I could be wrong but that is just my opinion.

Reaction score
i tried to remove as much as i can, its only client that worked for me 100% when it comes to the windows 10, ill remove if they ever wanna release a normal localhost. im doing it trying to get more ppl back into the server community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should have done what you had done to this client with the previous client you had released. I think it spreads a more variety of upcoming developers to obtain that rather than this.

Staff member
Reaction score
Furthermore Royals is a v62 style v83 server and have things in their client removed such as hammers in equip menu, beginners being able to put AP points, etc.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [v83] LOCALHOST -MANY FEATURES - NO PRAM ERRORS!!!

I need to learn how to quickly search up stuff on the forum but do you know the IP that you used for the localhost linked in your post?
i searched for "localhost" but the 127.0.0.1 appeared no where in my hex editor. If you by chance , or anyone know the ip of the client that would be great as i spent a while scrolling through it and cant seem to find it at all!
Thanks in advance
ElfMS coming soon ; )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i searched for "localhost" but the 127.0.0.1 appeared no where in my hex editor.

Searching for "localhost" as a text string in a hex editor? Hmm,,,,, try this.

Both clients are set to 127.0.0.1 already btw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Searching for "localhost" as a text string in a hex editor? Hmm,,,,, try this.

Both clients are set to 127.0.0.1 already btw

What I meant by looked for “local host” I typed in 127.0.0.1 ( I know that much lol, I’m actually pretty knowlgable about java but I mainly do JavaScript ie what I learned in school. Further more I was wondering how I would search for the ip so I could change it from local host setting to a up set by my port

Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Thanks for this!! Posting on Aug 16 2020, for those reading this HOPING someone recently posted on here lol

Back