• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

vMaple - v.40b Packet Viewer/Editor/Trainer

Reaction score
Download here.

vMaple is a simple program that let's you view the inbound/outbound packets, edit packets, and a few minor hacks for v.40b Beta MapleStory. To use this, open it up and then open up a clean localhost and connect to the game. vMaple will connect to the target server (IP is located inside IP.ini).

Disclaimer - this is not a hack! The hack tab is simply a mere manipulation of a few packets to automate some processes. This is a packet viewer/editor.

(If you want a server to test it on - use the default IP.ini).

Have fun!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it used a redirection method thus depends on port 8484 (i think that's wut he said) (he's away for a month for military)

can u please reproduce this listening to port 7575 or point me towards a source for pe that I can modify in c# to listen to port 7575?

or gibe me v40 scripts so i can g4ck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to use this for a private server running on v40 (maplestory beta) how am i able to find the servers ip so i can add it to the ip.ini?
Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to use this for a private server running on v40 (maplestory beta) how am i able to find the servers ip so i can add it to the ip.ini?
Thanks in advance!

:sneaky2: stahp

Back