Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

vMaple - v.40b Packet Viewer/Editor/Trainer

Reaction score

vMaple is a simple program that let's you view the inbound/outbound packets, edit packets, and a few minor hacks for v.40b Beta MapleStory. To use this, open it up and then open up a clean localhost and connect to the game. vMaple will connect to the target server (IP is located inside IP.ini).

Disclaimer - this is not a hack! The hack tab is simply a mere manipulation of a few packets to automate some processes. This is a packet viewer/editor.

(If you want a server to test it on - use the default IP.ini).

Have fun!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it used a redirection method thus depends on port 8484 (i think that's wut he said) (he's away for a month for military)

can u please reproduce this listening to port 7575 or point me towards a source for pe that I can modify in c# to listen to port 7575?

or gibe me v40 scripts so i can g4ck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to use this for a private server running on v40 (maplestory beta) how am i able to find the servers ip so i can add it to the ip.ini?
Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to use this for a private server running on v40 (maplestory beta) how am i able to find the servers ip so i can add it to the ip.ini?
Thanks in advance!

:sneaky2: stahp

Back