Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adjusting Mob Spawn Rate globally in v83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I know how to do this in v62 but can anyone coach me through how to adjust global mob spawn rate in v83? I am using maplesolaxia as my source.

Edit: I want to know how to adjust the quantity of mob in each map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I took a look at the source files, inside ServerConstants there is a variable called “Respawn_INTERVAL”. I’m not sure if this will be the solution, but so far it looked like it. Try to check.

And if it is just the quantity, I usually use “!pmob [ID] [SECONDS TO RESPAWN]” check if you have the command

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I took a look at the source files, inside ServerConstants there is a variable called “Respawn_INTERVAL”. I’m not sure if this will be the solution, but so far it looked like it. Try to check.

And if it is just the quantity, I usually use “!pmob [ID] [SECONDS TO RESPAWN]” check if you have the command

Hi, Thank you for the suggestion. first, I don't have that command in the source and also the respawn_interval doesn't quite accomplish what I was hoping for. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if sources have this properly coded these days but each map have a 'mobrate' value in the map .xml and adjusting this also increases/decreases the spawn rate for each map (the lower the value the faster re-spawns).

Upvote 0
Back