Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to change (or edit) localhost to typing korean?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
캡처.JPG - how to change (or edit) localhost to typing korean? - RaGEZONE Forums
look at this.

this is 0.62GMS localhost that can typing korean

and already released GMS 111 localhost that can typing korean in KOREA FORUM.

how to do this in GMS83 localhost?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi how I open what window with CUser::OnChat & CUIStatusBar::OnKey and all this?

Jfquxhj - how to change (or edit) localhost to typing korean? - RaGEZONE Forums

i think my IDA bugged, cant see address full and the thing next to it.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learn how to use IDA and OllyDBG I guess. I've already given the names of the functions and AoB's of them for v111, all you have to do is modify those functions and you'll have korean supported. I've stated before many times that this is just for people to figure out for themselves as it's nothing truly that challenging since you already got everything you need.
Please find AoB for 62,75,83. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, (really ancient thread I know).
I thought I might add a little value to this thread, since I got uber bored lately.

If you're looking to display multiple languages without actually changing the Windows language display, simply change the font in the client via StringPools to Segoe UI Semilight.
You'll be able to mix any amount of language in there at one-go (not sure if this is known at all?)

Here's a screenshot of v11x (post-big bang, English client) with English-US as my Windows display font:
kimkichulssi - how to change (or edit) localhost to typing korean? - RaGEZONE Forums

kimkichulssi - how to change (or edit) localhost to typing korean? - RaGEZONE Forums

(map title = traditional chinese, with japanese ime)

Font:
Code:
Segoe UI Semilight

g_mStringPool[000_stringpoolId__000] = std::string(xorstr_("Segoe UI Semilight"));

The one problem of using a different font other than MapleStory's default Arial font is that it might not work for all OS.
For any grandfathers out there still using Windows XP, you'll have to get them to install the specific font before running the client. See:

Best of luck,

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back