Client Icon?

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    35Posts

Client Icon?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Okay so I highly highly doubt anyone's just going to give me the answer on how to do it, but why not give it a try?

So obviously I've Googled and Youtube'd on how to do this but so far all I've gotten was "Use a shortcut" and "use Resource Hacker ezpz!"

Here are my ResHack results:
    Spoiler:

BEFORE changing the icon:

AFTER changing the icon:

Not sure why it added a new row at the top (the 48x48 thing), but it does for some reason.

When saving it, everything seems fine but when I run the client I get spammed with this message about 4 times:

So if anyone can help me out that would be great and appreciated thanks!

The OmegaRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    6,188Posts

Re: Client Icon?

Try Resource Tuner, it is what i use to edit general exe stuff

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    35Posts

Hey thanks it worked! HOWEVER now when I try running the client, Maple starts up as normal, but then I get "MapleStory has stopped working" before I can even see the Nexon logo. Maybe noobs aren't supposed to have nice clients, thanks anyway :P

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,811Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Age View Post
    Hey thanks it worked! HOWEVER now when I try running the client, Maple starts up as normal, but then I get "MapleStory has stopped working" before I can even see the Nexon logo. Maybe noobs aren't supposed to have nice clients, thanks anyway :P
    The resource tuner probably fucked up the executable, try using a similar application or redo it.

Advertisement