Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Icon?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay so I highly highly doubt anyone's just going to give me the answer on how to do it, but why not give it a try?

So obviously I've Googled and Youtube'd on how to do this but so far all I've gotten was "Use a shortcut" and "use Resource Hacker ezpz!"

Here are my ResHack results:
BEFORE changing the icon:
7XybJbS - Client Icon? - RaGEZONE Forums

AFTER changing the icon:
vGd27EY - Client Icon? - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure why it added a new row at the top (the 48x48 thing), but it does for some reason.

When saving it, everything seems fine but when I run the client I get spammed with this message about 4 times:
usKzzsE - Client Icon? - RaGEZONE Forums

So if anyone can help me out that would be great and appreciated thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey thanks it worked! HOWEVER now when I try running the client, Maple starts up as normal, but then I get "MapleStory has stopped working" before I can even see the Nexon logo. Maybe noobs aren't supposed to have nice clients, thanks anyway :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey thanks it worked! HOWEVER now when I try running the client, Maple starts up as normal, but then I get "MapleStory has stopped working" before I can even see the Nexon logo. Maybe noobs aren't supposed to have nice clients, thanks anyway :p

The resource tuner probably fucked up the executable, try using a similar application or redo it.

Upvote 0
Back