Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client V75

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen on some servers, v 83 v 111 ... that the client can use words with accents. Example "Á Ã Ç Õ"....

How do you do that?

Thanks
ThankeI've seen on some servers, v 83 v 111 ... that the client can use words with accents. Example

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client editing. Remove the multi-byte client checks and enable Microsoft IME within the client, do some code-caves for the locale conversion, and it's very easy to get working. The downside, for me at least, is that because the client is not unicode it requires users to run the application within that specific locale or else it will be broken characters on whatever current locale their OS uses. If you can embed the locale within the application to run every time, then yeah that'd make it possible with no user-end requirements.

Oh, and I'm sure I've explained and/or released this in a previous help thread, try searching for it - probably isn't too far down I wouldn't think

Upvote 0
Back