Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit CAP Damage and cash droppable?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im doing v146 right now, but I think v146's localhost can't edit CAP damage and cash droppable by ollydbg. I guess headers and struct was changed.
And I heard from somewhere that I can edit cap damage by inject dll file to launcher, but I don't know how to do it.
So if anyone know about this can you show me the way?
Or any way that can edit cap damage and cash droppable.
Thanks for reading and helping!
Sorry for my English.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked, there's no public v146 localhosts, so you won't be able to do this. Unless you can achieve a fully executable localhost, or a LEN HS/CRC/etc bypass dll that you can modify the process memory with, then you cannot perform client modifications.

Also, opening a client in olly won't work because the client is packed and virtualized. You can unpack it to restore a decent amount of functions to find the addresses you need to edit, but it won't execute on its own unless you fix it.

Upvote 0
Back