Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleSEA localhost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using a redirector to connect to the server. However, for windows 8/10, entering cash shop is not an issue, however exiting the cash shop gets me a black screen. And it happens 90% of the time. I believe it has something to do with the compatibility issue? Pardon me as i'm not good with client related issues.

So i'm looking for someone who is able to unpack a maplesea localhost, making it fully compatible with windows 8/10. Instead of connecting it using a redirector.

I have also seen http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/windows-8-10-client-support-1126357/
But am not sure on how to edit the localhost as it not unpacked.

Do drop me a pm if interested, monetary gifts can be discussed, thank you!

MapleSEA version : 112

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
An idea to get helped by users is to state which version you are playing with. There's a lot of MapleSEA versions.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, any help? Still looking for help!

You do in fact need to unpack your client, and then fix it as needed to make a true localhost. I am pretty sure there are scripts and tutorials on making localhosts elsewhere on the web. I am also pretty sure the scripts to remove themida are available online and they most likely work on MapleSEA. Last time I checked SEA was the easiest version to unpack I think and make a localhost with. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Upvote 0
Back