Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to use MSAuth ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Diamondo shared us his nmserver for MSAuth but I don't know where should I put it..
I tried to put it inside www folder and change the settings to server ip and port 80 but no success.

Any suggestions ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I advise you to re-read Diamondo's thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
The auth system is actually meant to be used with the client. Diamondo released the source to NMServer (or something) so technically you could host it yourself.

Now, OP would know this if he actually read the short paragraph present in the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the solution is in the lines of diamond forum thread, please attend to the lecture

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay thanks for all the suggestions I succedded host the NMServer and I have working login auth. :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. install golang. 2. looking "Go" on your hard drive or whatever. 3. looking for SRC then dragging a folder with NMserver files into src. 4. click "RUN as command" 5. please go back to Go as a folder. 6. click Bin as a folder. 7. poof! ENJOY!!!

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Just search up how to setup golang. Here's a link:
1. install golang. 2. looking "Go" on your hard drive or whatever. 3. looking for SRC then dragging a folder with NMserver files into src. 4. click "RUN as command" 5. please go back to Go as a folder. 6. click Bin as a folder. 7. poof! ENJOY!!!
thanks you guy, very simple and easy to understand tip

Upvote 0
Back