Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

please help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a router at home and I surf through wifi I opened a V83 server and opened ports on the default gateway of the d-link dsl-225 and everything works but others can not connect to my site or to my server (windows 10) The ports I opened are the ones in the picture please if anyone Will be able to help I will very much be happy

Cheezpuff - please help - RaGEZONE Forums
:)::huh::blush::closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're missing port 80 if you want others to visit your website.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're missing port 80 if you want others to visit your website.
when i put 80 too its still not working and when i check in canyouseeme site its say Error: I could not see your service on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on port (80)
Reason: Connection timed out

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a router at home and I surf through wifi I opened a V83 server and opened ports on the default gateway of the d-link dsl-225 and everything works but others can not connect to my site or to my server (windows 10) The ports I opened are the ones in the picture please if anyone Will be able to help I will very much be happy

Cheezpuff - please help - RaGEZONE Forums
:)::huh::blush::closedeyes:

I had the same problem, you are probably using a DNS IP. Changing it to a generic IP will flood you IP and cause your Router to crash. There is something called like IPW (not exactly sure) and it is your static IP but doesn't open ports, it does only for specific things. Your best bet is to try and call your router and see if they can port them for you or just buy a VPS. Also port 80 might be open with skype or any other third programs check on that.

Upvote 0
Back